Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over gta 6 will be a shitty woke game

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
there will be a female protagonist. the main theme of gta is violent crime. females do not commit violent crimes.

there will be a female protagonist. the main theme of gta is violent crime. females do not commit violent crimes.
Use female characters to rape incels in the game. It will make their virtual day.

It might suck but will still play it, drive around and have fun.

Use female characters to rape incels in the game. It will make their virtual day.
Maybe GTA 6 will be a good thing in such a sense. All the women who play it can sort of put themselves in the woman protagonists shoes and blow off some steam. Maybe if they spend a few hours a day walking around in the game, seeking out every ugly male NPC they can so they can kill them without mercy, just maybe they'll be less cruel and vicious towards ugly rejects irl.

Rockstar games are shit.

Time to see her empathetically kill all those police officers trying to protect your city

I literally still play san andreas and prefer it to gta v

Maybe GTA 6 will be a good thing in such a sense. All the women who play it can sort of put themselves in the woman protagonists shoes and blow off some steam. Maybe if they spend a few hours a day walking around in the game, seeking out every ugly male NPC they can so they can kill them without mercy, just maybe they'll be less cruel and vicious towards ugly rejects irl.
Tbh I doubt females will play the game. They will be busy having sex with Chad irl

Tbh I doubt females will play the game. They will be busy having sex with Chad irl
gaming has been appropriated by the masses more and more over the last 2 decades tbh. Countless girls play video games nowadays. A subset use it to get simp money. Games are no longer a loser hobby unless you happen to be an ugly male while playing video games.

gaming has been appropriated by the masses more and more over the last 2 decades tbh. Countless girls play video games nowadays. A subset use it to get simp money. Games are no longer a loser hobby unless you happen to be an ugly male while playing video games.
I though the whole gamer girl thing was a grift by female streamers.

Not really, there are even pages where you can buy a female for a teammate in a team based game, and they're qualified by being good at the games.
That's super cucked and I'm not promoting it, btw, just in case I get a foid worship temp.

yeah but don’t they mostly play mobile games and shit like the sims?

Not really, there are even pages where you can buy a female for a teammate in a team based game, and they're qualified by being good at the games.
That's super cucked and I'm not promoting it, btw, just in case I get a foid worship temp.
Who tf would care if you are playing with a female in a game? That is next level desperation. Completely over

They do, but they also play actual "serious" videogames. In general, videogame companies did absolutely everything possible to push women into gaming, so this shouldn't really be surprising

Last edited:
by some sure, but there's many things that were once considered "rejects only, loser hobbies". Rejects often find ways to cope with their shitty lives and develop them into something great. Eventually such things get appropriated and adopted by the rest of the world because those things are actually often pretty good copes.

i've no idea what the numbers would look like tbh. All I know is that I see it alot more. I remember back when GTA 3 etc were in their hayday, most people, especially the women didn't really know what GTA was. And many who did, didn't really care for it. Yet nowadays it seems literally everyone knows about it and even have positive opinions towards it/enjoy it. GTA 6 will be huge when it drops. It'll be the thing. Countless people, including countless women will be playing it

Rockstar has become the very thing they always made fun of

Water is not wet.

Precisely, and it´s a very sad day.
Terry Crews GIF by Idiocracy

I literally still play san andreas and prefer it to gta v
Best modding potential was always San Andreas and Vice City.
GTA V was a lesser GTA IV with dumbed down mechanics, you don´t even need to handbrake on some cars when they have so much grip, overrated map with the delusion there is "something" out there, the "promise" that there is so much to do was a lie, when you have to install mods to simulate assaulting banks.. or removing the most shitty radio stations ever conceived in a GTA game, it´s a pitiful game with millions on it´s budget, and this is the best they can do. The characters were complete trash, bland. Like a soup without potatoes.

III, Vice City, Vice City Stories, Liberty City Stories, San Andreas, IV...
At least those games have a certain soulful aspect to them, and the radio stations reflect their substance onto the map.

and things will only get continuously worse.

I am fine with fem protag as long as its not woke shit. Which i heard it will be

Time to place a put option on Rockstar for GTA6s release.

only niggers commit violent crimes, this game will suck.

over

how often do you see females robbing banks and selling drugs?
You make it sound like they're incapable of it. They kill their own babies, buddy boyo.

You make it sound like they're incapable of it. They kill their own babies, buddy boyo.
they can do it but they don't. that's not to say they don't encourage or support it. they make their boyfriends do the violent crimes while they reap the benefits

it should be renamed to Grand TeeHee Auto