Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel GTA 6 trailer dropping in December confirmed...

• Thread starter BlackCel_from_ZA
  • Start date
BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
We will most probably get GTA 6 two years from now so like in 2025/26. I might have to delay my roping by two years ngl

48602.jpg

Hope it's not too woke for you.

Hope it's not too woke for you.
yeah, adding a femgroid to the game wasn't a good move though. I hope rockstar won't want to appeal to the masses by being "woke". I hope they don't add gay characters and all that SJW sheit mang

@Simba in the jungle the mighty jungle the lion sleeps toniggggght

Gta 4 was the best gta

I am never buying a playstation 5

Gta 4 was the best gta
I think GTA san andreas is still the greatest GTA to come out, especially on the PS2 but I did enjoy GTA 4 but I think GTA 5 was better than 4 but to each his own

Gonna be some pseudo woke bullshit 100%.

GTA 6 will be shit with how things have been going at Rockstar, many of the original writers have left and have subsequently been replaced with femorrhoids. Story will be an afterthought because online mode will make most of the money.

I think GTA san andreas is still the greatest GTA to come out, especially on the PS2 but I did enjoy GTA 4 but I think GTA 5 was better than 4 but to each his own
GTA 4 is just comfy to replay for me, especially the dlcs.

GTA 6 will be shit with how things have been going at Rockstar, many of the original writers have left and have subsequently been replaced with femorrhoids. Story will be an afterthought because online mode will make most of the money.
femorrhoids:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I get the feeling that GTA 6 won't be bad but it will probably be very average. The Jews that run take two will focus the fuck out of milking the online mode and just have the single player there as an afterthought. I don't think most of the people who made GTA 5 are even there anymore
Gta 4 was the best gta
but San Andreas exists?

I hope not but there is really a high possibility ever since the induction of female characters kek

Dan Houser left, i have no hope for this shit. I bet it's gonna end up like the MCU really quick.

I get the feeling that GTA 6 won't be bad but it will probably be very average. The Jews that run take two will focus the fuck out of milking the online mode and just have the single player there as an afterthought.

but San Andreas exists?
That's what I told brocel, san andreas is peak, have you played the definitive edition? If you have, would you recommend it?

Dan Houser left, i have no hope for this shit. I bet it's gonna end up like the MCU really quick.
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: I just research who that is and if he wrote most of the GTA's then it's inevitable, GTA will be mediocre with all woke SJW bullshit:cryfeels:

have you played the definitive edition? If you have, would you recommend it?
no, I have not. From what I remember from watching jewtube videos about it when it came out is that it was a shitshow. Just play the OG game if you can get it to run on your hardware.

That's what I told brocel, san andreas is peak, have you played the definitive edition? If you have, would you recommend it?
The definitive edition is littered with bugs, the original is really campy, I’d play that instead since they didn’t add much of anything to the “rework”.

:cryfeels: :cryfeels: I just research who that is and if he wrote most of the GTA's then it's inevitable, GTA will be mediocre with all woke SJW bullshit:cryfeels:

Yea, never began for GTA 6 and never will. They're gonna kill the franchise with it 100%

normgroid game ngl

Yeah cant wait to play as some fat ass spic boon, if the game play/ story is interesting enough then maybe I can look past that, big if though

Yep in the leaks it was shown that one of the mcs was literally a brown woman :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: , I am not touching that shit with a 10m pole.

Yep in the leaks it was shown that one of the mcs was literally a brown woman :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: , I am not touching that shit with a 10m pole.
Yeah, seems bad any games you currently playing? I finished cyberpunk 2077 today and I have no clue what to play next kek

Yeah, seems bad any games you currently playing? I finished cyberpunk 2077 today and I have no clue what to play next kek
Witcher 3, gta 4, and fallout NV + some other indie games. I’d recommend a backlogging website like ggapp, the only issue being that I now have over 800 games to finish.

Witcher 3, gta 4, and fallout NV + some other indie games. I’d recommend a backlogging website like ggapp, the only issue being that I now have over 800 games to finish.
I actually didn't finish GTA 4, might have to get back into it. I finished witcher 3 and I've never played any fall out kek

yeah, adding a femgroid to the game wasn't a good move though. I hope rockstar won't want to appeal to the masses by being "woke". I hope they don't add gay characters and all that SJW sheit mang

They specifically said they were changing to be more woke.

I get the feeling that GTA 6 won't be bad but it will probably be very average. The Jews that run take two will focus the fuck out of milking the online mode and just have the single player there as an afterthought.

but San Andreas exists?
The best think about gta 4 was the physics.
Jump out of car and you will fly like a rubber ball. It was impressive how a npc reacts if you shoot at his arm or leg. If you push a npc off a cliff, he would hold himself on the edge

Gta 4 had the smaller map but it was more alive.
Every spot had a building and I liked how most areas looked so dirty and dangerous. You even could enter some buildings without a loading screen.

And my slavic ass enjoyed Niko Belic

They specifically said they were changing to be more woke.

Damn it's truly ovER :cryfeels:. I'm currently playing RD2, I played RD on my xbox years ago so I'm gonna try playing RD2, it might've been rockstars last best game. Definitive edition is crap, and we're getting a "woke" GTA 6 title. Fuck this clown world