Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GTA 6 could become a Cyberpunk 2077 2.0

Starfish

Starfish

Temp. Banned
-
Just because there are so many glitches in GTA 5, and they keep making the game worse and worse with their shit updates, this will most likely be the case .

GTA 6 SP will be much shorter than GTA 5 SP so the goyims will be forced to play online quicker. I Bet that by GTA 8 they will completely remove SP and integrate Only into GTA 7 SP. I may underestimate them and it may already happen with 6.

Idk mang... Rockstar does a ton of heinous shit but usually their games aren't too bad with glitches, considering their massive size and scope.

GTA 6 SP will be much shorter than GTA 5 SP so the goyims will be forced to play online quicker. I Bet that by GTA 8 they will completely remove SP and integrate Only into GTA 7 SP. I may underestimate them and it may already happen with 6.
I hope this will be the case since I don't wanna miss out

Lmao gta 8 will come next 20 year's and enjoy gta 6 hazbin hotel edgy

He'll no they put online drm on pc fuck them
Idk mang... Rockstar does a ton of heinous shit but usually their games aren't too bad with glitches, considering their massive size and scope.

leaked footage of gta 6

Just because there are so many glitches in GTA 5, and they keep making the game worse and worse with their shit updates, this will most likely be the case .
GTA 5 WAS BORING NORMIES SCUM TRASH FOR ONLINE ZOOMER FAGGOTS

i prefer saints row over GTA series, i mean realism is not fun.