Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GTA 5

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
pretty fun destroying society and it's depraved members
managed to block a highway with hundreds of cars stuck amid the flames and explosion of chaos tbh pretty fun

I wish it could be more realistic.l tbh.

Censorship is weighing heavily on the video game industry, preventing many entertaining and fun creations from ever reaching light.

Istockphoto 472211979 612x612

yea that's pretty fun to do. I usually like to go on top of a building and hole myself up in there.
Then just spray and pray

I wish it could be more realistic.l tbh.

Censorship is weighing heavily on the video game industry, preventing many entertaining and fun creations from ever reaching light.

View attachment 237058
same, pussy game devs and censorship is the worst
in australia, many of the games ported here are heavily censored, removing blood and gore

same, pussy game devs and censorship is the worst
in australia, many of the games ported here are heavily censored, removing blood and gore

I dont get why they dont just add a censor option in game by default. That way people who dont want the censorship could just turn it off.

Guess we arent allowed to have nice things though lmao.
Nzijc

I have nice memories from playing back in 2014

Nice cope man

GTA IV was more realistic.

i always have preferred gta iv more
slavcel
niko is cope

GTA is one of the only games where you can go ER

It was boring
Nowadays, all vids games are boring. Still, GTA IV was the best of GTA along with Vice City, the big error that there was no countryside.

Last edited:
I play GTA V online sometimes but it's just boring.
Roblox is much more fun.

Nowadays, all vids games are boring. Still, GTA IV was the best of GTA along with Vice City, the big error that there was no countryside.

Lol San Andreas was far better. IV is considered the worst by far.

Lol San Andreas was far better. IV is considered the worst by far.
Considered worst by you LOL.

San Andreas was not too bad, but not as charming as VC.

Considered worst by you LOL.

San Andreas was not too bad, but not as charming as VC.

IV is considered the worst universally. It has been bashed ever since it came out . Check any polls, forums etc.

IV lacked content and tried to be too realistic.

GTA is based. Helps me go ER and take out my frustration on normies

IV is considered the worst universally. It has been bashed ever since it came out . Check any polls, forums etc.

IV lacked content and tried to be too realistic.
When it came out on PS3 and Xbox 360 in 2008, the game was the best of the time during the release, something GTA series have never seen before.
Apart maybe from the rage engine and physics of driving and lack of some content (like fire-truck missions, etc.), which is more realistic than any other GTA, but some people didn't like; it has some of the most interesting missions, GTA IV is unanimously considered as one of the Best of all the series, reception scores are one of the highest of any video game. Any link to your statement?

When it came out on PS3 and Xbox 360 in 2008, the game was the best of the time during the release, something GTA series have never seen before.
Apart maybe from the rage engine and physics of driving and lack of some content (like fire-truck missions, etc.), which is more realistic than any other GTA, but some people didn't like; it has some of the most interesting missions, GTA IV is unanimously considered as one of the Best of all the series, reception scores are one of the highest of any video game. Any link to your statement?

It's been hated by the GTA fanbase for years. Rated high by critics, but hated by fans. Just Google GTA 4 boring, GTA 4 terrible.

It's been hated by the GTA fanbase for years. Rated high by critics, but hated by fans. Just Google GTA 4 boring, GTA 4 terrible.
You've already proved that your point was totally wrong, by stating that "IV is considered the worst universally". I did Google your keywords, and find out except few critics, the game has a good and high opinion overall, including from myself.

They say GTA is normie but honestly Rockstar seems the only company that didn't bow down to SJW propaganda