Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy GTA 5 soyboy who larps as a woman is joyful that women can destroy a mans life (doxxed himself)

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
this retard even gave me his instagram, JFL

he larped as a hypergamous cunt womanoid insulting men (himself too) and then he treated it as a victory, he was really good at impersonating a dumb cunt so at the end he gave his instagram (link below) and i called him a soyboy nu-male :feelsYall::dab:

imagine mixing your own gender with shit and being joyful that women can press fake rape charges, i can feel the estrogen trough the screen

archived his page on waybackmachine already, if someone wants to have some fun with this faggot then feel free to do it

https://www.instagram.com/lowkieyed/ :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsautistic:

edit: successfully doxxed him as Brak Dlanor

Last edited:
just a typical soyboy, he even said he's never been in a relationship so he's just like a cucktears user coping with money

he was getting really triggered when i said "rape funny"

he's like a richcel but extremely cucked

Last edited:

he larped as a hypergamous cunt womanoid insulting men (himself too) and then he treated it as a victory, he was really good at impersonating a dumb cunt so at the end he gave his instagram (link below) and i called him a soyboy nu-male :feelsYall::dab:

imagine mixing your own gender with shit and being joyful that women can press fake rape charges, i can feel the estrogen trough the screen

archived his page on waybackmachine already, if someone wants to have some fun with this faggot then feel free to do it

https://www.instagram.com/lowkieyed/ :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsautistic:

and I thought milennials were pathetic, you Genz fools take simping too far

Fucking retard literally looks like he gonna die of soy and estrogen overdose

he larped as a hypergamous cunt womanoid insulting men
how the fuck did he do that in GTA? He got a youtube or something? What is going on here?

how the fuck did he do that in GTA? He got a youtube or something? What is going on here?
gave some fat femoid cunts instagram at first and then proceeded to attack men like a femoid and saying how much sex he gets (as a femoid)

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/BsN0glaHQJT/

He looks a lot like Elliot N. in this picture, a bit young and that stayed away from drugs.
This kinda made me sad because I saw what Elliot N. could have looked like if he didn't completely fuck his life away with drugs.

his car is literally the cheapest porsche model on the market RN, even i could buy one

it's either a 944 or 924, you can get them as cheap as 3000$

Last edited:
Ugly mofo lol. No wonder he larps as a woman

Really stupid. He is on his way to trans maxx

low iq is literally in his ig name :feelskek:

Sounds like a gigasoy

his car is literally the cheapest porsche model on the market RN, even i could buy one

it's either a 944 or 924, you can get them as cheap as 3000$
Could buy dozen of them but the maintenance in the long run would sky rocket so I'm not gonna spend a scheckel in this retarded cope :feelsrope:

just a typical soyboy, he even said he's never been in a relationship so he's just like a cucktears user coping with money

he's like a richcel but extremely cucked
:feelsUgh:what a cuck

he looksmogs me, fucking cumskins

jfl he still acts tough

Probably a coping manlet :feelsmage:

He might have the mental illness that makes people become trannies and self mutilate

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back