Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel GTA 5 Roastie Massacre

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★

I slaughtered a bunch of roasties in the most epic way possible, in GTA. This is the most satisfying video you will see for a long time. (Unless I make more footage.)

i love that cheat, but i like the explosive bullets better ngl. turns the minigun into an autocannon

I personally like hatred but GTA V is good too for killing roasties.

i love that cheat, but i like the explosive bullets better ngl. turns the minigun into an autocannon
I use explosive bullets most of the time, and usually when I want to be realistic I don’t use it. But I used fire bullets this time because I wanted to make toasty roasties.

I use explosive bullets most of the time, and usually when I want to be realistic I don’t use it. But I used fire bullets this time because I wanted to make toasty roasties.
:fire::feelsokman:
electric whirl of me minigun spinning up - BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

Great cope tbh

GTA is great. I'm now getting more into video games and began playing this again.

I just uploaded a few more videos of this type, if anyone wants to see them.

If you haven't gone ER while playing GTA you are a normalfag.