Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious GTA 5 is so booooooring

Cash

Cash

Captain
★★
I can’t wait until they release gta 6!!!!!

Rockstar releases GTA 6

"GTA 6 is so boooooooooring, I can't wait until they release gta 7!!!!!"

It was good imo, best after San Andreas.

It was good imo, best after San Andreas.
No vice city was better

V was better than IV due to bigger map and better missions but the story and characters were bad

5 was ok. I wasn’t crazy about any of the main characters and the story was meh. The huge map and car customization was cool but i liked gta 4 way more. GTA online was cool until the updates ruined it

Agreed. When GTA V came out I loved it but later I realized that San Andreas or GTA IV are much better. The GTA V map is so boring with 70% being empty fields, mountains and desert, 20% Los Santos and 10% the other two small villages that after completing the story are absolutely irrelevant. The physics engine was downgraded from GTA IV and the AI is fucking weird with cops turning hostile for staring at them for 5 seconds. The OST is bad too.

I remember GTA IV got a lot of criticism for having less guns and vehicles than San Andreas and for only having one city, but the map is so detailed, the story so good and the physics engine so fun (very satisfactory to kill people or crash cars in that game kek) that it compensates it. Or San Andreas which has so many content, fun story, the best map and a huge mod community so I don't care about old graphics or sometimes clunky controls. Sometimes I play those games in my story complete savegame just to explore the map and mess around and it's always fun. GTA V I have no interest in replaying it or even explore.

No vice city was better

V was better than IV due to bigger map and better missions but the story and characters were bad
I didnt like vice city for some reason, i cant ever remember why it was really long ago. I thought characters were ok, especially Michael and Trevor and their weird relationship.

I didnt like vice city for some reason, i cant ever remember why it was really long ago. I thought characters were ok, especially Michael and Trevor and their weird relationship.
Without Trevor, gta5 would not be as liked as it is. He's a great character.

I haven't played much with the story mode after finishing it, but I'm still playing online regularly.

But even story mode captivated me in the first few weeks I played with it.

stopped playing a long time ago
stupid cops won't let me go ER for more than 5 seconds lololol
Rockstar releases GTA 6

"GTA 6 is so boooooooooring, I can't wait until they release gta 7!!!!!"
normie games in a nutshell>

GTA 5 is a great game.

I bet they are going to put a foid character in GTA 6 to be woke

it's cringe zoomer shit nowadays . i liked playing the story when it came out but beyond that the game wasn't interesting , gta 4 was more enjoyable to me
I bet they are going to put a foid character in GTA 6 to be woke
there's rumors of a female mc in the next game , it's over