Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based @Grumpy_Cat_L_Zero_L and @knajjd discuss ass wiping in the .co discord voice chat

• Thread starter MountainGorilla
  • Start date
MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
I found this discussion to be very entertaining but unfortunately I fell asleep and only typed out part of the discussion in voice chat.

kanjjd: * is drunk and worried about his iq*

@grumpy high iq buddy

knajjd: such is life

@grumpy I think ur a good speaker I was afraid of joining vc

knajjd: listen to me its horrible I don’t want to sound like this *knajjds voice goes to high inflection to low inflection rip my ears when I was typing this*

knajjd: I want to sound like… I want to have *unintelligible because knajjd drank like 5 beers* like a man

knajjd: let me ask you is that like a tic?

knajjd: I know what that means.

@grumpy is that like a nervous tic? You sound normal to me

knajjd: do I sound normal? This is my actual voice im trying hard to sound masculine but I sound like this *kanjjds high pitch voice* do you think this sounds normal?

@grumpy I have a friend that has a voice tic his voice changes

knajjd: I try my best to sound agreeable, calm

@grumpy its biological nature to hate on people for the dumbest things that people can’t control knajjd you can deviate the smallest thing or else you will be an outcast

@grumpy I got into a debate with my friends about wiping your ass in other countries there are ways to wipe your ass but not in america

@grumpy I was the odd man out because I wipe my ass the wrong way I realized the smallest difference ostracized me

@grumpy haha are you going to ostracize me to?

knajjd: no

knajjd: I go into the shower and wash my ass

@grumpy I think what they do is savage they reach behind their ass and wipe and they said it was inhuman to wipe such a way

@grumpy I was thrown out knajjd for wiping the wrong way

knajjd: very disgusting it doesn’t make sense

knajjd: what did you expect they don’t wash their assholes they wipe with dry paper and believe that their clean what sort of man are you AMERICAN

@grumpy every american has a dirty ass

knajjd: agreed, they are disgusting animals

@grumpy lemongrass east coast your ass is dirty

knajjd: my ass is the cleanest since i wash it every time I take a dump ], I go inside a shower and wash my penis I respect myself

@grumpy I don’t respect myself im like a filthy animal out in the forest

knajjd: why do you even whip it jesus they say its so cool and civilized and what not and they’re not even men enough to wash their asses they’re lazy pieces of garbage

@grumpy never began

knajjd: they call me a dirty really who they are? Do you think wiping your ass with dry toilet paper makes you clean? Many doubts indeed, indeed Americans are filthy creatures and hate every single one of them in a good way of course

@grumpy haha i'm not a racist

knajjd: I hate them in an objective way so that they improve themselves improve their *unintellagible*

Last edited:
thanks man will read ngl

"YOU GOT TO WASH YOUR ASS!"
- George Carlin

Still can’t believe ppl wipe while standing up

"Wash your ass and your penis, bucko."
Dr. Jordan B. Peterson

Just put soap and water on the toilet paper theory

Knajjd is a based gremlin.

reported for racism

I talked to Knajjd yesterday on voice
full