Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Grubhub picks drivers based on gender and tip value?

• Thread starter Deleted member 13256
  • Start date
Deleted member 13256

Deleted member 13256

REEEEEEEEE
-
So I've been ordering from grubhub a lot ever since I discovered it a few months ago and I tip unreasonably well usually because I used to be a pizza delivery guy and I know that a 2 dollar tip barely covers the gas cost if at all. Not to mention potential tickets or vehicle repairs.

Anyway I usually order from relatively expensive places therefore the tip percentage means a higher tip. But I noticed that I was getting only female drivers. The only times I got male drivers was when I ordered from fast food places (lower price means lower tip). Could this be an algorithm to give more tips to women? Or are women just running men out of the work force entirely?

Either way I don't think I'll be using grubhub anymore.

So I've been ordering from grubhub a lot ever since I discovered it a few months ago and I tip unreasonably well usually because I used to be a pizza delivery guy and I know that a 2 dollar tip barely covers the gas cost if at all. Not to mention potential tickets or vehicle repairs.

Anyway I usually order from relatively expensive places therefore the tip percentage means a higher tip. But I noticed that I was getting only female drivers. The only times I got male drivers was when I ordered from fast food places (lower price means lower tip). Could this be an algorithm to give more tips to women? Or are women just running men out of the work force entirely?

Either way I don't think I'll be using grubhub anymore.
I think its just dumb luck. I have only gotten men. The one woman I got was from a cheap place

I think its just dumb luck. I have only gotten men. The one woman I got was from a cheap place

LOL I fucking doubt it...

Just dumb luck... teheee... fuck you foids!