Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Grrrr I WANNA BE HELD

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
At this point (well, it’s always been this way) I don’t care for sex anymore. Nutting is just 5-10 seconds of satisfaction anyway. All I want is to be held by someone who loves me and cares for me and will let me express my affection for them. GRRRRRR nothing worse than having to fall asleep lonely on a cold winter night

You aren't entitled to be accepted you selfish inkwel.
Maybe try respecting women you misogynistic piece of filth :soy: :soy: :soy:

Well ...if you have 300$ spare you will be

Hold a gun to your head and you know what to do

Lmao wanting to be held? Sorry honey you arent manly enough. I want a man who can satisfy my primitive brain by beating me senseless and knocking me up with children I cant pay for.

Wanting to be held is like, something a pussy would want

All I want is to cuddle until I fall asleep, I am so fucking touch starved it hurts. I have never even held hands in my whole life :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
I didn't choose this.

Don't say "grrr". Nigga that's a feminine noise. That's what sorority chicks at my high school used to say in cutsie facebook posts venting about this that or the other (probably being overlooked by chad I digress).

Too bad boyo. Hope that reincarnation is legit and that you're not born incel in your next life

@Inline-g Relax on the postmaxxing bro, you are reaching Bane of Arthropods/Galleo level and might get banned :giga:

You aren't entitled to be accepted you selfish inkwel.
Maybe try respecting women you misogynistic piece of filth :soy: :soy: :soy:
I just want to cuddle a girl, hold her hand and kiss her :feelsbadman:

Maybe try sending 5 000€ to a Instagram foid so women know you respect them :soy: :soy: :soy:
nah fuck that shit
i wouldn't even give one a single penny

B34D8EF7 C01D 47DB 8A72 A87BF01CED28

you know what time it is

JUST BE CONFIDENT BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Try showering atleast 69 times a day and watch 42 marvel movies starring female protagonists first :soy: :soy:

Get a dog, just keep it rated G

Just improve your personality and learn gAmE bRo! :soy: :soy:

I want to get hugged and cuddled by my oneitis till I die. But that's never gonna happen.