Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Growth spurt

• Thread starter blackoutblackin
  • Start date
blackoutblackin

blackoutblackin

Recruit
★★
Has anyone ever had a major growth spurt? Put your answers down below, please.

Yes. I grew around 6 inches in a few months at age 15-16. I have cardiovascular issues to begin with and my system couldn't handle the extra workload of the fast height gain, and I began to pass out about 10 times a day for 6 months straight and felt weak all the time. Things got better after being tall for a while and my cardiovascular system got used to the extra workload. I still have to be on a corticosteroid though to keep my blood pressure high enough because my blood vessels struggle to act correctly.

Yes. I grew around 6 inches in a few months at age 15-16. I have cardiovascular issues to begin with and my system couldn't handle the extra workload of the fast height gain, and I began to pass out about 10 times a day for 6 months straight and felt weak all the time. Things got better after being tall for a while and my cardiovascular system got used to the extra workload. I still have to be on a corticosteroid though to keep my blood pressure high enough because my blood vessels struggle to act correctly.
How tall are you?

No, my growth was pretty steady (from what I can remember)

I don't spurt as much as I did when I was younger

Never. I remember growing pangs in my legs when I was like 8-9. But I just steadily grew to 5'7 and stayed there