Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Grown man getting bullied on the Subway

Oscar11238

Oscar11238

Recruit
★★
So I got onto the Subway on 43rd Street and there's this very pretty Asian girl sitting down subway car was pretty much filled except for there was one seat available right next to her being mr. Shy I naturally just stood and held onto the bar but she said that I could sit next to her so that way I didn't have to stand so I sat down and said thank you and she actually started to strike up a conversation with me and we started to talk so the train goes to the next station and when we pull in this six foot tall guy with a bunch of muscles gets on the subway and he stands where I had been standing he immediately says " oh man she's way too beautiful to be talking to you dude" I look at him and ask "what?" And then he said "this beautiful lady would not be interested in a short heavy set balding man as yourself wearing a Staind Star Wars t-shirt" I gave him a angry look and then he continued to be little my appearance even making fun of my New Balance shoes making me and everyone around me feel highly uncomfortable it ended with me not being able to tolerate it anymore and just getting off the train a full three stops early just to watch him sit down next to her as I got off

I feel for you bro, but you cucked out.

You should have said him he's too much of a pretty boy to be talking with you.:lul:

Assholes like that are the reason incels exist. stay strong dude.

Talk about being emasculated. The worst part is that it isn't just mental, your T levels drop from experiencing loss and being dominated by alpha males. Fuck this earth legit.

should've asked if he wanted to catch that fade

man-hiding-gun-behind-him.jpg

Learn martial arts. I'd have choked him out and not let go till he says hes a pussy little faggot, bitch and apologized

Then the six foot guy fucked her

I have so many memories of being bullied by tall good looking guys, I feel u bro. I wish they were acid faced so they could know how we feel.

Kids, that's why you should carry a gun at all times.:feelzez:

Learn martial arts. I'd have choked him out and not let go till he says hes a pussy little faggot, bitch and apologized
Cope, size matters. If you're an incel, chances are that you're also small.

Cope, size matters. If you're an incel, chances are that you're also small.
I'm trained in BJJ which is martial art designed on fighting people much bigger then yourself. Also kickboxing

God, stories like this always get me riled up, being bullied by a genetically superior male is so emasculating. Why didn’t you say anything? At least tell him to mind his own business.

I'm trained in BJJ which is martial art designed on fighting people much bigger then yourself. Also kickboxing

What if he's a trained BJJ martial artist? Goodbye NeetTimboy.

I've personally seen skinny BJJ veterans with years of training have issues with new white belts who are athletic and out weight them.

God, stories like this always get me riled up, being bullied by a genetically superior male is so emasculating. Why didn’t you say anything? At least tell him to mind his own business.

When you spend your whole life rolling over you just continue to roll over until you roll over into the grave

What's with these newly made grey-rank accounts making up shitty incel stories. "HURR DURR LOOK AT ME I AM ALSO INCEL".

Fuck off.

What if he's a trained BJJ martial artist? Goodbye NeetTimboy.

I've personally seen skinny BJJ veterans with years of training have issues with new white belts who are athletic and out weight them.
If hes also trained I have the advantage being shorter tbh. Also I'm quite strong and slightly muscular (with a gut) but still I'm confident in my fighting ability.
What's with these newly made grey-rank accounts making up shitty incel stories. "HURR DURR LOOK AT ME I AM ALSO INCEL".

Fuck off.
I've been saying this they all post these long stories that arent usually believable

If hes also trained I have the advantage being shorter tbh. Also I'm quite strong and slightly muscular (with a gut) but still I'm confident in my fighting ability.

It's good to be confident (srs) in your ability.

I just thought it was funny. BJJ attracts a lot of underweight or out of shape unathletic people. I've seen bigger, stronger guys with little or no experience power through guys with 4-5 years of serious experience.

Fuck off.

A "mentalcel" complaining about fakecels........ hhhhhhhhhh

Did they have a significant weight advantage over you?
My one instructor was like 6'4 and 300 pounds and I managed to win against him a few times and he was better than me. Being short gave me a lot of leverage over him.
A "mentalcel" complaining about fakecels........ hhhhhhhhhh
You joined Friday stfu newcel

Bro, you have patience of a saint . You should’ve fucked him up or did as much damage as you could. I hate people who bully defenseless or innocent people.

Lol this 6ft guy is sooo close to being a manlet himself. He's most likely insecure and that's why he needs to put others down. Some family members of mine are like that, they need to put other family members down in order to feel better about themselves and their lame lives.
Next time involve the girl and say to her "Oh is that really so?;)" and the girl might make this bully turn into a tomato.
Or just cut his throat open.

Entertaining but probably didn't happen.

You joined Friday stfu newcel
I'm confused as to why the time of which a user such as @lastchancel joins this website directly contributes as to whether or not the user in question's opinion matters.

Lol this 6ft guy is sooo close to being a manlet himself. He's most likely insecure and that's why he needs to put others down. Some family members of mine are like that, they need to put other family members down in order to feel better about themselves and their lame lives.
Next time involve the girl and say to her "Oh is that really so?;)" and the girl might make this bully turn into a tomato.
Or just cut his throat open.
6ft would be manlet height here in Norway. Young white males are 6'2.5 on average here, if not more.

I'm confused as to why the time of which a user such as @lastchancel joins this website directly contributes as to whether or not the user in question's opinion matters.
Mostly just that hes speaking to a more established user and talking like hes the expert on inceldom having joined friday

i'm 5'3 and i fucking hate it

I would've gotten off and jumped in front of the next train, damn, OP. RIP.

Seems like the alpha male act, insult the weak to impress the foid and it often works. Nothing quite this direct has happened to me, but it makes me want to work out my arms so i can throw a strong enough punch for when it does eventually happen.

Fuck off.
I've been here for months but I usually stick to talking on the Discord services they get passed around

You aren't incel if you didn't have Chad come to ruin your game with your looksmatch which he would never hook up with.

Bro, you have patience of a saint . You should’ve fucked him up or did as much damage as you could. I hate people who bully defenseless or innocent people.
Thanks
What is your problem.

Who knows
I would've gotten off and jumped in front of the next train, damn, OP. RIP.

Yeah, No thanks... I don't want to die
You aren't incel if you didn't have Chad come to ruin your game with your looksmatch which he would never hook up with.

It's very hard to be in the city as an incel

All people saying your story is fake are average looking fakecels who are unaware of how cruel people can be to ugly men.

That's fucking brutal. Especially knowing that he's probably dicking that Asian foid down right now.

What would do if you saw them on the train the next day?

u gotta be kidding, how the fuck does that even happen. bro if you aint joking, should have just punched him, nothing to lose

Should've fought him though.