Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Growing up, I was told that if Indian men earn an engineering degree and also get an MBA, that would make them extremely attractive to White women

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/17kwddg/growing_up_i_was_told_that_if_indian_men_earn_an/

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Meanwhile a tall drug dealer has 5 kids already.

Never seen a better use of the JFL tag than this thread.

It would make your money very attractive, yes.

Nothing is worse than being gaslight that, especially curries who are natural born white foid worshipers

Now that's some cope right there haha

One of the first and foremost task blackpilled inkwells have to do is spreading "Betabuxxing is never a real love - You're funding women to fuck Chads with your money whilst you wagiecuck and still get no love from your girl" to normies and cucks all around the world. Go LDAR. Or just cope and enjoy with your money if you're going to do studymaxxing and careermaxxing. I'm choosing the latter one.

Never seen a better use of the JFL tag than this thread.
White nerds with engineering degrees don't have it much better. The M in LMS is the least important letter.

“There is no conspiracy to get rid of white people” by the way.

I’m glad Indians culturally still view race as a status symbol and idolize white people above all and are willing to destroy them.
What do you conspiracy, deathnics have been simping for white foids from the dawn of time it was never a secret or conspiracy because white foids never fuck deathnics they barely fuck white chad they mostly fuck dogs

Pajeet should go back to curryland and betabuxx a pajeeta,why does he think he deserves a white foid

Pajeet should go back to curryland and betabuxx a pajeeta,why does he think he deserves a white foid
Because he was lied to and spent his best years as a young adult studymaxxing all so he can end up where he started, betabuxxing for a pajeeta that hates his guts

I hate to sound racist but nobody is pointing at the elephant in the room. These non white races, not black or Hispanic. But these people from India, China, Bangladesh and Africa, and other exotic places. They come here for a better life to get a top education. Yet they raise their children in a way. Where the only thing that matters is education where the child is not gonna fit in the common white society. So the fact that he will end up a Virgin. His home life be rejected by white America. But be too westernized to fit in his own race is nothing short of absolute child abuse. We need to end all immigration to the United States now. Because it is abuse to raise non-white children. In this white supremacist society. We are living in currently and unfortunately. America has turned into a capitalist version of the USSR. Where the only thing that matters is making as much money as you can. And they all overtly value white women, the horror of every color of cock. We are stripped of any culture or racial identity in this country. It's just a disgusting, nasty place to live. I don't see any future for this nation, Multiculturalism doesn't exist. I hope we end up getting a billion 9/11s soon enough.

His home life be rejected by white America. But be too westernized to fit in his own race is nothing short of absolute child abuse.
10000000% true and blackpilled. I grew up in Africa but came to América at 14 and I could never fit in due to my bad English's and accent but then the longer I stayed her I forgot how to speak my mother tongue so now I am in permeant identity limbo, to black to be western to western to be Africans.

This is fucking child abuse I wish i stayed in my homeland I would have had a better chance

One of the first and foremost task blackpilled inkwells have to do is spreading "Betabuxxing is never a real love - You're funding women to fuck Chads with your money whilst you wagiecuck and still get no love from your girl" to normies and cucks all around the world. Go LDAR. Or just cope and enjoy with your money if you're going to do studymaxxing and careermaxxing. I'm choosing the latter one.
This guy is a Hindutva curry lol. You are assuming he even has the intellect to understand basic things and not just whatever shit his retarded family and community taught him. Mofos like these are essentially looney toons cartoons in human bodies.

Also I am on your path too. Gonna make some big bucks, retire early and rot all day then.

Curries really are inherently retarded, huh.

What's the difference between betabuxxing a Pajeeta and betabuxxing a randome white foid? You can say about the odds but still most currys also have no hope even in their home land. And also same for ricecels. Ricecels and Currycels have nothing to do even if they go back to their shitty homeland.

Why are curries so stupid its over

He'll jump off a cliff if he was told gold was there :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back