Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Growing up as the shortest boy in the class

T

TimeWizard

Banned
-

I remember getting mogged as a Senior, by some Freshmen faggots

he was rich it doesn't matter

I think if ER was in Asia he wouldn't get mogged like this

Everything seems so innocent at that age. All kids in your class are like your brothers and sisters.

Then as you get older primal urges turn everyone against each other like a fucking prison.

I was the shortest out of every group growing up. I was 4'8 and weighed 90 lbs going into high school. You know you were short when as an adult you reach 5'10 and you are grateful for it.

Too white

TOOOO WHIIIIIITEE. INJECT DIVERSITY
Images 3

Cope WHAT!!

COPE WHAT!!!!
Think about all those men out there in their uniforms... [UWSL]barking and swallowing orders,[/UWSL] [UWSL]inflicting their petty rule over the entire globe![/UWSL]

[UWSL]Think of all the harm they've done![/UWSL]

[UWSL]To you! To me![/UWSL]

[UWSL]To humanity![/UWSL]

[UWSL]And know this... that we can make them...[/UWSL][UWSL]and their flags and their anthems and their governments...[/UWSL] disappear in a flash! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS JOINNNN MEEEEEEEEE

View attachment 523120

I was always average height or "tall" for my age until i got to 6th grade. From then onward Puberty hit me and made me a manlet

My father height mogs me everyday :feelsohgod: . Also I'm going to be 21 in 2 months so there's no way I'll grow an inch magically overnight. It was worse in school. I was the shortest and ugliest in my class. :feels: