Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Growing up as a currycel i imagined to wagecuck bux to get a snowbunny to breed'

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/s/LbPtDqwgW5
Screenshot 20231106 153424 Reddit

No engineering degree for your face
No law for your height and
No medicine for your race

White worshipping cucks

Jfl 90% of curries in Curryland still believe this. They wagecuck in hopes of white stacy meanwhile low inhib street smart chadpreets fuck their future curry wives left and right.

Holy fuck this 30 something Hindutva fuck
@Chudpreet @wereq

Take a look at this
Screenshot 20231106 181403 Chrome

:lul:

Last edited:
@Pajeetsingh
@PLA1092

Jfl 90% of curries in Curryland still believe this. They wagecuck in hopes of white stacy meanwhile low inhib street smart chadpreets fuck their future curry wives left and right.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

How do curries in curryland think they’ll get access to white women when white foids don’t even live there

Literally saw it coming from the first screenshot you tagged me in. Was thinking “I’m surprised this Modicel wants a white wife rather than an Israeli one” and lo and behold, he does want an Israeli one LOL

How do curries in curryland think they’ll get access to white women when white foids don’t even live there
They think they will get codemonkey jobs in USA and mayofoids will throw themselves at them

He should kill himself immediately