Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Growing environment is very important and often downplayed here

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★
I grew up in orphanage everyone around me was an enemy i had no one i sat all day in my room curled up from everyone, i still had my mother but she was far from mother/parental figure she caused me alot of distress and embarrassment due to her schizophrenia and other mental illness hell i remember her visting me and screaming out of her lungs "YOU ARE NOT MY SON" repeatedly but i was used to that shit.
The thing that upsets me the most that i never had father figure, i had no one to teach me how to talk to females how to be able take a punch and throw a punch no one teached me how to drive and all that misc shit like rapairs.
Anyway having to deal with such bullshit from 8years old or so if not earlier really ruins you as a person and your chances in future...

inb4 im not saying looks dont matter im still a manlet and a framecel if i was good looking such traumas could have been bypassed by halo effect and postive reinforcment.

inb4 im not saying looks dont matter im still a manlet and a framecel if i was good looking such traumas could have been bypassed by halo effect and postive reinforcment.
The thread is true but you are coping a bit here. I had a terrible environment growing up and I know that even if I was tall and good looking nothing would change, I would still be just as depressed. Sure I may get treated slightly better by some people but the trauma will always be there, I will never be free of blood boiling bad memories.

The thread is true but you are coping a bit here. I had a terrible environment growing up and I know that even if I was tall and good looking nothing would change, I would still be just as depressed. Sure I may get treated slightly better by some people but the trauma will always be there, I will never be free of blood boiling bad memories.
its understandable dealing with such things at such age really fucks up you and year by year forces you in your "shell"

Growing up as an orphan must have been brutal af, you were fucked for life basically...

I agree, environment hasn't a really visible impact on looks but it has a huge impact on everything else, including NTness.

A chad with the shittiest environment will always have it better than an incel with the best possible one, but a good or a bad environment is imo the main factor that makes the difference between an ugly sexhaver and a sexless incel. As a proof, I don't think that any of us grew up in what we can call a sane environment.