Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Growing a heavy beard is a massive red flag

S

Slavicel

Greycel
Most of the guys I see that wear heavy beards are either pudgy or straight up obese carrying a lot of facial fat, or guys with absolutely subhuman skull shape, chin or jawline. Their beards are covering their insecurities and it's become increasingly obvious and a really major red flag.

The statistically most attractive beard shape is by far a light/heavy, full stubble. It displays good beard genetics while not hiding the lower third and the cheekbones. THIS is what's attractive. Growing a full, large beard is just major coping that is very apparent.

Yes, i am growing my beard to appear more manly and alpha. But the reality is that i am considered a beta

No, im 67kg 5' 8".

I use beard because my beard is beautiful and make my face go of 4/10 to 5/10.

Thats why im letting my beard grow out, in a vain attempt to cover my baby face.

Nah, I have a good jaw, but I look a lot worse clean shaved, so I keep facial hair, but constantly trimming to keep facial hair at stubble length is too much drudgery for me, so I let it go crazy. Doesn't make a fucking difference how a look since I am a mentalcel anyway.

The only thing I can grow is a neckbeard.

I want to know more about beard genetics. I sadly can't pull a beard off, but I am trying right now. I think it might be a good idea given that I am a jawcel and a chincel.

How is a genetically attractive beard like? and how is a subhuman beard like? Because I always knew deep down that I was a beardcel/facialhaircel. I was literally looking at my "beard" an hour ago thinking about why it is this way.

VincentVanCope said:
Nah, I have a good jaw, but I look a lot worse clean shaved, so I keep facial hair, but constantly trimming to keep facial hair at stubble length is too much drudgery for me, so I let it go crazy. Doesn't make a fucking difference how a look since I am a mentalcel anyway.

two bluepills in one post.

-If you look worse clean shaved, your jaw is not good.

-mentalceldom is cope. How you look DOES make a difference. If you are good looking being aspie doesnt matter.

Zyros said:
two bluepills in one post.

-mentalceldom is cope. How you look DOES make a difference. If you are good looking being aspie doesnt matter.

Maybe it matters a little bit....I mean YES DADDY ZYROS

X4mKuDp.jpg

DankIncel said:
I want to know more about beard genetics. I sadly can't pull a beard off, but I am trying right now. I think it might be a good idea given that I am a jawcel and a chincel.

How is a genetically attractive beard like? and how is a subhuman beard like? Because I always knew deep down that I was a beardcel/facialhaircel. I was literally looking at my "beard" an hour ago thinking about why it is this way.

The most important thing regarding beards is that they should be full. No clean spots. This is an example of quality beard genetics:

http://beardstyle.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/image031.png

It's important to note that just because you CAN grow a beard doesn't mean you SHOULD. The best, ideal beard is a stubble, because it shows good beard genetics while also displaying your chin and jawline. 

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/mr7HfOEOxhE/maxresdefault.jpg

It's the same with hair. A guy can get a clean buzzcut but if he's NW1, he'll look young no matter what. On the other hand, no matter how much you let your hair grow out and style it, if you're even slightly norwooding, you'll look old. Can't help it.

[font=Helvetica,Arial,Sans-Serif]Their beards are covering their insecurities and it's become increasingly obvious and a really major red flag.[/font]

CigKtDl.jpg

yep

If only I could grow one.

Slavicel said:
The most important thing regarding beards is that they should be full. No clean spots. This is an example of quality beard genetics:

http://beardstyle.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/image031.png

It's important to note that just because you CAN grow a beard doesn't mean you SHOULD. The best, ideal beard is a stubble, because it shows good beard genetics while also displaying your chin and jawline. 

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/mr7HfOEOxhE/maxresdefault.jpg

It's the same with hair. A guy can get a clean buzzcut but if he's NW1, he'll look young no matter what. On the other hand, no matter how much you let your hair grow out and style it, if you're even slightly norwooding, you'll look old. Can't help it.

My "beard" has some clean spots for some reason. And I can't pull it off for some reason. I haven't jerk it off in a month. Because I wanted a beard in that month. As it turns out, My "beard" was shit. I went to the Berber to trim it after the month. He did his best but it was still shit. I don't know why it wouldn't grow probably, or just grow for that matter. I guess it is just genetics. I am already a haircel. But it seems like I am a facialhaircel too. I tried to cope with a beard but it didn't work, it seems.

uglylifematters said:

>tfw when you can't pull a beard off

1jKbVJk.jpg

can confirm

growing a beard as a cope to my high E face

stubble>all

Women wear fakeup, men grow beards. Simple.

Zyros said:
4544C6B400000578-4975310-Colin_Farrell_who_will_next_be_seen_in_dark_drama_The_Killing_Of-m-106_1507839163615.jpg

85d3aa986350ec4bc27b1932246c04b7.jpg

Zyros said:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/hes-good-boy-mum-undateables-9716845

You are a fool.

VincentVanCope said:
4544C6B400000578-4975310-Colin_Farrell_who_will_next_be_seen_in_dark_drama_The_Killing_Of-m-106_1507839163615.jpg

85d3aa986350ec4bc27b1932246c04b7.jpg

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/hes-good-boy-mum-undateables-9716845

You are a fool.

Dude has a large philtrum and the beard is covering it up.

Slavicel said:
Dude has a large philtrum and the beard is covering it up.

Yeah you're right I think. Either way he has a great jaw, but looks better with facial hair.

My beard makes me look retarded so I have to go with stubble, which is hard to maintain

VincentVanCope said:
Yeah you're right I think. Either way he has a great jaw, but looks better with facial hair.

thats because most men look better with stubble, not full beards

blackpill_incel said:
My beard makes me look retarded so I have to go with stubble, which is hard to maintain

Wrong. if u have electric razor literally just buzz ur face with it every few days without a guard

DankIncel said:
My "beard" has some clean spots for some reason. And I can't pull it off for some reason. I haven't jerk it off in a month. Because I wanted a beard in that month. As it turns out, My "beard" was shit. I went to the Berber to trim it after the month. He did his best but it was still shit. I don't know why it wouldn't grow probably, or just grow for that matter. I guess it is just genetics. I am already a haircel. But it seems like I am a facialhaircel too. I tried to cope with a beard but it didn't work, it seems.

>tfw when you can't pull a beard off

I cant even grow one so yeah I know the feeling. its over

i agree 

girls like stuble because it implies maturity and also facial definition

beardcucks btfo

BlackpilledTruecel said:

Lol at only shaving a few days a week. I have to shave twice a day to be somewhat clean shaven

Heavy beardcel cause recessed chin and i look like a fucking alien without it