Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Group of Zoomers Made Fun of My Walk

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

looksmaxministrator
★★★★★
BRO WTF, some group of boys and girls were laughing hard and imitating how I walk. One even loudly said “Like a spring ball” and they even almost followed me inside the store and watch me infront, they later went away when I looked their way

This is why I HATE going out during Summer. I went out for 10 min in public and got bullied WTF. And I don’t even walk like that, maybe a little because my shoes are uncomfortable in Nike Air Max 270

can't stand normalfag zoomers

Those niggas wouldn't act like that if they weren't in a group.

Some fuck ass niggas they are

BRO WTF, some group of boys and girls were laughing hard and imitating how I walk. One even loudly said “Like a spring ball” and they even almost followed me inside the store and watch me infront, they later went away when I looked their way

This is why I HATE going out during Summer. I went out for 10 min in public and got bullied WTF. And I don’t even walk like that, maybe a little because my shoes are uncomfortable in Nike Air Max 270
brutal:feelsbadman:

kleine kanker kinderen

waren geen nederlanders zeker, of wel maar dan op van die fatbikes

Kill zoomers. Behead zoomers. Roundhouse kick a zoomer into the concrete. Slam dunk a zoomer baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy blacks. Defecate in a zoomers food. Launch zoomers into the sun. Stir fry zoomers in a wok. Toss zoomers into active volcanoes. Urinate into a zoomers gas tank. Judo throw zoomers into a wood chipper. Twist zoomers heads off. Report zoomers to the IRS. Karate chop zoomers in half. Curb stomp pregnant black zoomers. Trap zoomers in quicksand. Crush zoomers in the trash compactor. Liquefy zoomers in a vat of acid. Eat zoomers. Dissect zoomers. Exterminate zoomers in the gas chamber. Stomp zoomer skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate zoomers in the oven. Lobotomize zoomers. Mandatory abortions for zoomers. Grind zoomer fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown zoomers in fried chicken grease. Vaporize zoomers with a ray gun. Kick old zoomers down the stairs. Feed zoomers to alligators. Slice zoomers with a katana.

Those niggas wouldn't act like that if they weren't in a group.

Some fuck ass niggas they are
Yeah, I always get bullied in groups when I'm alone. In broad daylight embarrassing me when all other people watching
brutal:feelsbadman:

kleine kanker kinderen

waren geen nederlanders zeker, of wel maar dan op van die fatbikes
Waren Nederlanders, bhai. Ik word alleen maar gepest door Nederlanders

Yeah, I always get bullied in groups when I'm alone. In broad daylight embarrassing me when all other people watching

Waren Nederlanders, bhai. Ik word alleen maar gepest door Nederlanders

pvver in me sprong even los excuus, werd een beetje boos dat je zo gepest wordt altijd :feelsbadman:

Normies and bluepillers: Its just your personality bro :foidSoy::soy::bluepill:

pvver in me sprong even los excuus, werd een beetje boos dat je zo gepest wordt altijd :feelsbadman:
Ja bhai, na alles wat ik al heb meegemaakt krijg ik dit ook nog als kers op de taart. Normaal iemand zou allang uit zn plaat gaan, maar zo ben ik niet. En dit gebeurt al jaren, maar ik raak er nooit echt aan gewend