Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Group of foids laughed at me today

Grodd

Grodd

#1 Foid hater
Today i was walking in public for the first time in a week and a car was stopped at traffic lights i walked by it and 3 foids were in it they instantly started laughing about 10 feet away from me pointing at me and giggling to each other and the foid in the passenger seat said ew i wanted to strangle them all to death but i just instantly went home and i feel even more depressed when will this humiliation end :reeeeee: :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
They were flirting

I was running by the lake yesterday, some retard zoomed foid with her friends/chads said “yea” or some stupid sarcastic shit to me.

I flipped her off.

The fucking slut in the passenger seat said Ew they could sense my horrible personality
Should have thrown a grenade in their car.

We're they looking at their phones? This could just be you overhearing them berate a man online, brocel.

Seriously why do foids never treat me with basic decency

We're they looking at their phones? This could just be you overhearing them berate a man online, brocel.
None of them were on their phones their heads weren`t looking down

foids like this only deserve rape

I don't understand why people do this, the other person might already be suicidal or something but they don't give a damn

I don't understand why people do this, the other person might already be suicidal or something but they don't give a damn
Normies in general have no empathy for others

Shooting Pew Pew GIF

I'm sorry this happened to you brocel
tenor.gif

The fucking slut in the passenger seat said Ew they could sense my horrible personality
but it somehow turns off when they somehow meet the man of their dreams and later get beaten up by their bf chad!

i am very suicidal but i`m ugly so they don`t care

Should've smiled and winked at them. That'll piss those whores off

I got bullied too by strangers, mostly men. Or in the market by low IQ thug workers or young couples..