Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Grotesque on tv

Fuck save us some pussy @Grotesque

Pretty cool. Would be relaxing to watch the cats running around in there.

Mogs me because owns his own house.

I think it's a cool hobby. I'd love to own cats so I envy the guy.

Did he say coomer? Coooooooom

Never knew cats have assburgers
Makes sense, extraverts are dogs, introverts are cats. Cats keep to themselves but approach when they want something or choose to limit interaction whereas a dog wants attention all the time & doesn't respect boundaries.

A dog sees a cat & instinctively wants to tear into it, NT sees autist/high inhib & wants to bully.

It's like these ppl are owls watching a field for mice. Ever vigilant, waiting, watching, eager to mog, ready to compete over even the most miniscule nothingness.

The cats look lethargic, can’t even appreciate what was built for them. Also cats give you a bad case of the soy.

He’s tall so mogs me.

And they say incels can't get pussy :feelshaha:

''He has autism, finally diagnosed at 49. His form of autism is a blessing.''

This is not even a cope, this is delusional. And everybody plays along, specially the TV. Man, just be honest. He is a lonely man, never had a female before and he also has no social circle. This is reality. This is why he is doing this.

what does he do if a cat crawls into a hidden area and dies?

what does he do if a cat crawls into a hidden area and dies?
Buys something small that eats the corpse and builds a new connection around the skeleton:feelsthink: