Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Grotesque dropping thruth

if u need glasses its over

i dont know why but whitecels always scare me

Damn that guy's still around

Damn, grotesque is still going strong with his vids and social security checks. Very nice.

Plenty of cels try to one up other Incels.

Damn, grotesque is still going strong with his vids and social security checks. Very nice.
Wtf why did noone post his vids here. :feelswhat: Missed that dude ngl.

I'm intimidated by their divinity.
Ethniccels should cuck their subhuman dads through helping whitecels hooking up with their sisters. In exchange I will sell you mine on the lybian slave market. Based and Kalergipilled.

I'm not autistic and I'm white and i can honestly say this guy MOGS the hell out of me. Seriously, he looks entirely normal and he can't even get a landwhale? In that case I'm fucked beyond repair.

I'm not autistic and I'm white and i can honestly say this guy MOGS the hell out of me. Seriously, he looks entirely normal and he can't even get a landwhale? In that case I'm fucked beyond repair.
ded srs. His bone structure is fairly robust and the camera angle is bad. From a normal POV he probably has noticeable cheekbones and browridge, also his eyebrows are close to his eyes and has at least neutral canthal tilt, mogs the hell out of me.

39 years old but looks about 50.

Incels shouldn't be fat, literally no excuse. HE LOOKS LIKE SHIT BECAUSE HE IS OUT OF SHAPE. Fuck your bone structure nigga.