Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story grotesque apprecthread

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
promote his channel videogood

link it

celebratiuon etc

go

@Grotesque
dsu_blog_int-appreciation-day.jpg

Can someone link his YouTube dailymotion channel? I've heard about it and I wanna check it out.

Last edited:
I once tried watching some of his videos, but they are wayyyy too cringy, and he takes memes way too seriously.

I once tried watching some of his videos, but they are wayyyy too cringy, and he takes memes way too seriously.
I don't understand

The meme part. He takes what too seriously?
The incel terminology for example. Saying Chad Stacy etc. Irl is cringy af. You can refer to the same stuff in a bit more intelligent way. If we speak irl the way we speak here no one will ever take us seriously.

The incel terminology for example. Saying Chad Stacy etc. Irl is cringy af. You can refer to the same stuff in a bit more intelligent way. If we speak irl the way we speak here no one will ever take us seriously.
But it's the same thing as typing it. The terms Chad and Stacy are just shorten forms of attractive male and attractive female, not unnitelligent.

But it's the same thing as typing it. The terms Chad and Stacy are just shorten forms of attractive male and attractive female, not unnitelligent.
Try using these terms irl and tell me how it went lol.

Intelligence isn't based on what normies think of you.
Most intelligent people are normies. Incels are a minority, and smart incels are even a smaller minority.

Well, prove yourself right. We are enlightened with the blackpill.
Accepting the blackpill doesn't require great intelligence, but exposure to certain conditions. Intelligent people are scientists, teachers, doctors etc... And most incels are none of mentioned. Incels are usually neets or work a low demanding job.
If you think we are smarter than people with higher education, you are just being delusional.

Accepting the blackpill doesn't require great intelligence, but exposure to certain conditions. Intelligent people are scientists, teachers, doctors etc... And most incels are none of mentioned. Incels are usually neets or work a low demanding job.
If you think we are smarter than people with higher education, you are just being delusional.
NEET =
wojak_07.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg

Most scientists that are helping progress the world are normies. Most have wife and kids.

Hold up there. What type of scientists? PhDs? From personal experience they tend to get relationships later in life. They are "normies" but not the normies we know of (eg. 19 years old having sex on the regular).

Most scientists that are helping progress the world are normies. Most have wife and kids.
If you are helping to progress the world, then you are dumb. Although, if their intentions are money related then they know what they're doing.

If you are helping to progress the world, then you are dumb. Although, if their intentions are money related then they know what they're doing.

Money boi

Hold up there. What type of scientists? PhDs? From personal experience they tend to get relationships later in life. They are "normies" but not the normies we know of (eg. 19 years old having sex on the regular).
They get relationships later in life usually because they are too focused on their education. Some jobs require 6-8 years of higher education.

They get relationships later in life usually because they are too focused on their education. Some jobs require 6-8 years of higher education.

Not entirely. I know from a lot of professors they joke about being dateless in their 20s despite trying. Only when they got working jobs that they obtained relationships. There are lots of other stories about professors not losing their virginity despite trying.

I'm going more towards the stability factor.

Not entirely. I know from a lot of professors they joke about being dateless in their 20s despite trying. Only when they got working jobs that they obtained relationships. There are lots of other stories about professors not losing their virginity despite trying.

I'm going more towards the stability factor.
Still... That makes them normies

Later-in-life normies. They still miss out on high school and college love/sex.
They have better lifes, more money, and they still escape at some point. We don't have any of that

@Grotesque you weren't ugly in that younger picture of you imo. You looked average.

On second thought, maybe you were just well groomed in the photo.

Last edited:
His videos are kinda depressing. The rants of a sad man.

>needed to here about someone else's life to make you depressed
lol my own life is pretty depressing too, but I try not to think about it. I don't go on hour long rants talking about it and bringing up memories like grotesque does

Let me remind you that he lied about losing his virginity, so take everything he says with a pinch of salt.

What do you mean? the story about the woman from the tennis club?

What do you mean? the story about the woman from the tennis club?
I'm not super familiar with all his stories, but he used to say that he lost his virginity in his 30s, but recently he said that he lied about it and he is still a virgin.