Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Gropecels gtfih

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
How many of you have been able to get away with groping a toilet? As a horny teencel, I couldn’t help but get handsy with one latina who claimed to have a bf in another school.

She ended up getting pregnant senior year, so maybe it wasn’t larp. Anyway, she was unbelievably tolerant and started referring my touch sessions with her as massages.

She said she knows im not going to stop, so she developed a habit of asking me to “massage” her as she would put her head down on her desk, clench her legs together and rock them in a peculiar way as I would essentially cop feels from behind.

I was able to do as much as cup and play with her tits over her shirt and bra. I even dared to slip a hand south, but she took it out as soon as I slightly and very briefly slipped into her panties.

Stay tuned for more :ahegao: :feelsohh:tales:feelsaww:

see you in ban appeals :feelscomfy:

How come every one of your threads are bragging after bragging?

referring my touch sessions with her as massages.

She said she knows im not going to stop, so she developed a habit of asking me to “massage” her as she would put her head down on her desk, clench her legs together and rock them in a peculiar way as I would essentially cop feels from behind.
:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::chad:

This dude has girls who want to get massaged by him ??????????????
Ban this faggot.

He’s rice, JBA is law! :feelsrope:
Jfl ahahaha OP is a little rice cucklet:horror:

Imagine fantasizing about :foidSoy:s being your mommy and letting u massage their tiddies but even in ur fantasy they still wont fuk u or let u touch their pussy and still cuk u and get impregnated by their bf

Submissive cuks like OP get ass raped by femalos irl:horror:

He’s rice, JBA is law! :feelsrope:
Maybe, they certainly have it better than before.
Imagine fantasizing about :foidSoy:s being your mommy and letting u massage their tiddies but even in ur fantasy they still wont fuk u or let u touch their pussy and still cuk u and get impregnated by their bf

Submissive cuks like OP get ass raped by femalos irl:horror:
:lul:

I grope foids whenever I go to clubs fucking cunts ignore me or laugh at me Becuase I am 5’4 fucking whores cunts need to be raped and beaten :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Me and my incel friends grabbing asses of stacies in the pool at warm up session. Pool is crowded at warm up session so they don't notice us :feelsthink:

I grope foids whenever I go to clubs fucking cunts ignore me or laugh at me Becuase I am 5’4 fucking whores cunts need to be raped and beaten :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Me and my incel friends grabbing asses of stacies in the pool at warm up session. Pool is crowded at warm up session so they don't notice us :feelsthink:
Gigabasedcels:feelsYall:

One day in highschool we are leaving lunch and this kid grabbed my hand and put it on a girl's butt in front of me. I took it away quickly and she didn't know who did it.

Based. I'm doing the same in the bars or clubs, I don't care either.

One day in highschool we are leaving lunch and this kid grabbed my hand and put it on a girl's butt in front of me. I took it away quickly and she didn't know who did it.
I wouldve licked my hand afterwards, like the time another latina foid spit her gum out in my hand. I threw it at her as she sauntered away n then licked my hand clean :owo:

Based. I'm doing the same in the bars or clubs, I don't care either.
Giga based and I whine about antisemitism and threaten lawsuits and legal action whenever some asshole security guard bothers me, I even got into VIP areas free that way :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Clubs don’t want any trouble from (((us)))) :feelsLSD:

Giga based and I whine about antisemitism and threaten lawsuits and legal action whenever some asshole security guard bothers me, I even got into VIP areas free that way :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Clubs don’t want any trouble from (((us)))) :feelsLSD:
Well done! :feelskek::feelzez::feelsdevil:

I got away with it maybe, touched a chicks ass back in high school and she went to get her supernigger tyrone BF to try to fight me. Luckily I sneaked past when it was time to go get on the bus to go home and didn't hear shit about it the rest of the year. I still remember seeing the dude when I snuck past and hearing him say "WERE HE AT WHA SHIRT HE WEAR!!!". God I hated school. I got treated like shit though at many times so I don't think I actually got away with it.

It is really easy to pull off, I start crying and screaming about antisemitism and racism and call the guards racists nazi and antisemite and always include lawsuit threat and they get scared :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Oy vey :feelsping: