Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Griffith did nothing wrong and Casca enjoyed it. Deal with it berserkcucks. (DNRcels, do not enter)

caineturbat2003

caineturbat2003

Reverse Incel
★★★★★
Disclaimer: I'm not shitting on Berserk fans or berserkcels. I myself am a berserkcel and I've enjoyed this series sofar. When I said "berserkcucks", I am usually reffering to reddit type fans that make Griffith this 2 dimensional villainous scumbag because he gRaped Casca. (which he didn't and I will explain)

Now let's adress the elephant of the room:

1. "Griffith gRaped Casca."

Now before I will bring out arguments to the table that she infact wasn't gRaped, Miura himself admits she enjoyed it. Here's the source for Miura's statement:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5n8GGOSKuw&t=194s

Also jfl at the like-dislike ratio :feelsPop: , soycucks are coping so hard in the comment section by calling this guy an incel or a Griffith fan without even adressing his arguments. There's one guy that says "if she enjoyed it, why did she become insane?". At least there's somebody with a functioning brain that is using it.

Now the reason why she lost her mind wasn't because of the gRape itself. Keep in mind that the Eclipse was very brutal. So brutal it might rival one of Lovecraft's stories. All your comrades that were basically your family are getting brutally slaughtered by apostles that look like hellish lovecraftian creatures would make any person go insane. Hell I believe that it affected Guts' mind to some extenct. The only reason he isn't drooling from his mouth is because, first he's already dealt with great amount of trauma from a young age that probably would have hardened his mind and made him much more adaptable than Casca, and second is because of his sheer force of will and vengeance to get back at Griffith for everything that he's done to him. I mean it was so brutal that even when Schierke entered Guts' mind was like "AHHHH IT'S SO TERRIBLE, MAKE IT STOP". For those that don't know what I am talking about, I am talking about that time when Guts obtained the berserker armour while fighting Grunbeld. And he basically lost control and went full savage mode on that apostle and that witch girl used some spell to enter Guts' mind to try to bring him back to his right state of mind.

Anyway, now getting back on the gRape, I can prove that it wasn't a gRape scene as redditoids and foids would like you to think by using context and logic. First let's adress Casca's character. Her whole shtick was dick riding Griffith during the Golden Age arc because he saved her from an actual gRape. Now I know that is not her whole personality, but a part of her personality was pretty much that. Griffith's own Sakura. And I highly doubt that after she slept with Guts her feelings for Griffith would have went away just like that. She was basically in this romantic triangle bullshit. And when Griffith did the deed with her, why would she not enjoy it? All her life she was idolizing this guy, wanting to get in his bed and now when the time has come and he wants to stick it inside of her, she doesn't want to? Like what? Also another point I would like to point out that is that usually a gRape victim would try to resist the gRapist. Guess what guys, she didn't put any amount of effort to try to escape this guy. All she did was stay still, be like "Griffith? :OOOOO" and moaned while he was clapping her. Hell I think girls from hentai put more resistance and yell "YAMETE KUDASAI!!!" than she ever did. :lul::lul::lul:
Also for those accusing me of watching only gRape hentai, this little resistance girls put is a cliche in every hentai. Idk, it's something to do with japs fantasizing about girls being innocent and all that shit. So don't frown at me, frown at them :feelskek: (sorry japcels)

I mean at this point, Griffith cucking Guts is a better reason to hate him than the good ol' "muh gRapist bad" reason. I think normies are so brainwashed by feminist propaganda that everytime they see a sex scene that is so vague, they immediately assume it's gRape.

Anyway, now that I am done with the gRape allegations against Griffith, let's move to another popular argument against Griffith's decision.

2. "He sacrificed everybody, that's evil."

Uhh, dude. He pretty much has good reasons as to why he sacrificed The Band of the Hawk. Firstly, after his torture he became a cripple. He practically became
a functional vegetable (meaning is that his mind was still working, but his body was failing him). And if he chose the path where he would remain like that for the rest of his life, well it would be a brutal one. He would end up having Casca, his hypothetical future wife, feed him and take care of him like a toddler because his body is so useless that he can't even feed himself. Also keep in mind that in this hypothetical future it doesn't change the fact she was already screwed by Guts and had her little romance with him. So this bitch went from Guts back to Griffith. She was probably oofy doofing this guy, sleeping behind his back with Guts and
vice-versa. So it's highly probable that she was cucking these 2 dudes at the same time, God it's beyond brutal. More brutal than all of our lives here combined. :feelsUgh:

To summerise he became a cripplecel and a NEETcel that lost all of his might and glory, gets oofy doofied by his shitskinned wife with his best friend. Need I say more? :feelsseriously:

Now if you still think that it was selfish and a bad reason for what he did, let me give you another reason as to why he did it. Remember that blonde boy that died for Griffith? That shit pretty much traumatized Griffith. So much so that it became his sole reason as to why he continued and pursued his "dream". It was no longer a "I wanna become Hoka- I mean King, teehee" situation, it got full blown serious. Thousands of his comrades died, alongside that boy, for his dream and it would be all in vain if he failed. If Berserk ended up like in that scenario where he becomes a cripple with a shitskin wife, that ending would be so bad it would rival AOT's terrible ending. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
The people that died for him would be rolling in their graves, there was no turning back after everything.

Also, as a bonus argument, the band was fully aware of Griffith's dream and were already ready to give their lives in the battlefields for his dream. So what makes it different in the Eclipse? I know, it was brutal, but it was all for a good cause. Like the only reason these normfags hate Griffith so much is for emotional reasons rather than rational ones. If they didn't "grow" up with characters such as Corkus, Pinppin and Judeau they would have probably been like "ah that's rough buddy" and would have forgotten about the Eclipse in a second. :feelsjuice:

And ANOTHER BONUS ARGUMENT is that his Kingdom is actually successful and his subjects actually live better lives than they could have possibly dreamed of. So afterall it wasn't all for nothing.

In conclusion: I rest my case. Normfags can cope how much they want with "but muh it's still bad and evil :feels::soy:" and all that moralfag shit. It doesn't change anything and I am not even a Griffith fan, if some of you faggots out there claim I am. All this is my unbiased conclusion from all the observations I have made on Griffith's character and motivations. This is the same old dilemma with gray morality and all that shit. Similar to Eren and The Rumbling.

Also a sidenote: I think Johan Liebert is a much more evil character than Griffith, but as you can see there are some normfags out there idolize that guy and don't hate him to the extent they hate Griffith. (even tho he wanted to exterminate everybody on this Earth until it remained him and his twin sister because he thought little of human life, that includes you too normfags out there that simp for him jfl :feelsclown: :lul:)

Last edited:
I never truly cared for this debate, although it's interesting looking at this from a moral/philosophical/intellectual standpoint, but frankly it's all null and void (lol) because Farnece is the objectively most attractive female in all ways conceivable.

oscar francois de jarjayes and farnese berserk and 1 more drawn by nisino2222  sample 2871dc

I never truly cared for this debate, although it's interesting looking at this from a moral/philosophical/intellectual standpoint, but frankly it's all null and void (lol) because Farnece is the objectively most attractive female in all ways conceivable.

View attachment 1227229
Because she's white

Griffith did plenty of things wrong and of course Casca enjoyed it because all women are whores and want to be raped by high status handsome men

Because she's white
Because she's fierce and sexy, Casca is not black, she is middle eastern I believe. Casca would not have straight hair in the middle ages otherwise, if you're talking about physically I don't mind darker skinned women anyways, it's just the "ghetto" ones which irritate.

griffith and farnese berserk drawn by nisino2222  6f81e4c1f79ab91b26cf862c581e7be8

Because she's fierce and sexy, Casca is not black, she is middle eastern I believe. Casca would not have straight hair in the middle ages otherwise, if you're talking about physically I don't mind darker skinned women anyways, it's just the "ghetto" ones which irritate.

View attachment 1227243
It's because she's blonde and has blue eyes, she's perfect to ravage.

We all would've done the same thing if we were in his shoes.

View attachment 1227229
She almost got horsepilled :lul:

Berserk great manga and absolutely insufferable fandom. Specially on soyit making always the same shitty jokes about Donovan rape kek

Berserk great manga and absolutely insufferable fandom. Specially on soyit making always the same shitty jokes about Donovan rape kek
What's worse about Donovan is that he doesn't get as much hate as Griffith does. That dude actually gRaped a minor yet there's only memes about this guy. JFL at these white knight cucks :feelskek:

IT fags and retards are lose there shit when they see this thread :feelsPop:

It's because she's blonde and has blue eyes, she's perfect to ravage.
Casca should have looked like that. She is already a coomfuel as white skinned. Just look at this picture. The shitskin is just a turnoff and actually makes me repulsed by Guts' relationship with her because it's basically miscegenation if you think about it. :waitwhat:
8663501-6008712332-unkno.png

YOU CAN'T TELL ME THIS ISN'T SUPERIOR TO THE SHITSKIN VERSION
89084ef62ce0907dcfbd0b3aca347584.jpg

Especially in this frame rate. If I saw that shit, I would have been like "step on me mommy" (no homo)
grmjxdqg2i7jvynayvby.png

Here's another SS of white Casca.
8663504-0988996572-unkno.png

Casca should have looked like that. She is already a coomfuel as white skinned. Just look at this picture. The shitskin is just a turnoff and actually makes me repulsed by Guts' relationship with her because it's basically miscegenation if you think about it. :waitwhat:
8663501-6008712332-unkno.png

YOU CAN'T TELL ME THIS ISN'T SUPERIOR TO THE SHITSKIN VERSION
89084ef62ce0907dcfbd0b3aca347584.jpg

Especially in this frame rate. If I saw that shit, I would have been like "step on me mommy" (no homo)
grmjxdqg2i7jvynayvby.png

Here's another SS of white Casca.
8663504-0988996572-unkno.png
They made her white because shitskin Casca is a turn off. She's a shitskin in the manga.

They made her white because shitskin Casca is a turn off. She's a shitskin in the manga.
Idk, there are some pages out there that she doesn't look like a shitskin.

vtwiuebjcxh91.jpg

If she were a shitskin in this pannel, you would see her skin would be alot more darker compared to the background color or other character's skin color. The only way to cope out her shitskin is by saying she just tanned herself. (even tho it's kinda impossible to get this amount of tan without burning yourself out :waitwhat:)

@gymcellragefuel thoughts??? :feelsEhh:

Absolutely disagree and fuck Griffith.
Griffith had his whole perfect life planned out for him and he was meant to marry the princess, he was royalty and he achieved one of his main goals. It was only when Guts “obscured the vision” of his dream. When Guts left the band of the hawk, Griffith became extremely jealous of Guts for no fucking reason. Even though Guts had nothing, he was giving up his royalty status and just leaving to be alone, Griffith couldn’t take it. Not even Casca went with Guts and Guts accepted that. He thought she liked Griffith. But even then, this retard Griffith decided to throw it all away.

The fucks saying Casca enjoyed it are forgetting the fucking suffering that Guts went and is still going through. They focus on how Casca felt :soy: :foidSoy: . More fucking importantly Guts has suffered tremendously. Even after he tried to save Griffith who threw his perfect life away for no reason. Griffith is gay and he was thinking about Guts too much. Why else would he let Guts ‘ A MAN’ influence his fucking future that much.
There is no argument against this, Griffith is just fucking retarded and gay

Last edited:
We all would've done the same thing if we were in his shoes.
So you would throw away your royalty status and forget about marrying the princess just because one man left your band?

The fucks saying Casca enjoyed it are forgetting the fucking suffering that Guts went and is still going through. They focus on how Casca felt :soy: :foidSoy: . More fucking importantly Guts has suffered tremendously. Even after he tried to save Griffith who threw his perfect life away for no reason. Griffith is gay and he was thinking about Guts too much. Why else would he let Guts ‘ A MAN’ influence his fucking future that much.
That's why I mentioned that if you wanna hate Griffith, just point out how he cucked Guts by fucking her infront of him. This is just the same ol' white knight virtue signaling :feelsjuice:
Also he was graped as a minor by that nigger monkey Donovan and all they do is make memes of how he is the strongest bERsERk charactER that would one-shot The God Hand jfl you cant make this shit up :feelskek:

@gymcellragefuel At the end of the day, Casca is just a shitskin whore that would have prob cucked Guts and went back to Griffith if he didn't do the sacrifice. And I am 99% positive that Griffith would be terrible in bed that would make her sleep with Guts behind his back and vice-versa.

That's why I mentioned that if you wanna hate Griffith, just point out how he cucked Guts by fucking her infront of him. This is just the same ol' white knight virtue signaling :feelsjuice:
Also he was graped as a minor by that nigger monkey Donovan and all they do is make memes of how he is the strongest bERsERk charactER that would one-shot The God Hand jfl you cant make this shit up :feelskek:
I’ve not seen those memes can you send them :feelskek:
@gymcellragefuel At the end of the day, Casca is just a shitskin whore that would have prob cucked Guts and went back to Griffith if he didn't do the sacrifice. And I am 99% positive that Griffith would be terrible in bed that would make her sleep with Guts behind his back and vice-versa.
She used to like Griffith but then she began liking Guts. So I don’t think so especially because Griffith would’ve been focusing on the princess

prettyboy worship

Absolutely disagree and fuck Griffith.
Griffith had his whole perfect life planned out for him and he was meant to marry the princess, he was royalty and he achieved one of his main goals. It was only when Guts “obscured the vision” of his dream. When Guts left the band of the hawk, Griffith became extremely jealous of Guts for no fucking reason. Even though Guts had nothing, he was giving up his royalty status and just leaving to be alone, Griffith couldn’t take it. Not even Casca went with Guts and Guts accepted that. He thought she liked Griffith. But even then, this retard Griffith decided to throw it all away.
So you would throw away your royalty status and forget about marrying the princess just because one man left your band?

4c5

It actually makes perfect sense. Females want to be raped by high status males with insane looks because they'll physically enjoy it and get impregnated with brute potent alpha sperm that will produce healthy, genetically superior offspring. On the mental side, they will break after the rape because their mind can't take the shame and guilt. So she enjoyed it but broke mentally, as shown in the psychological healing part where they healed her mind from the giant penis monsters and the dark hawk who tortured her mind. All in all it's suffering and pleasure just like the God Hand said, all emotions in one place in the Eclipse.

@tulasdanslos what's your opinion on this matter?

Disclaimer: I'm not shitting on Berserk fans or berserkcels. I myself am a berserkcel and I've enjoyed this series sofar. When I said "berserkcucks", I am usually reffering to reddit type fans that make Griffith this 2 dimensional villainous scumbag because he gRaped Casca. (which he didn't and I will explain)

Now let's adress the elephant of the room:

1. "Griffith gRaped Casca."

Now before I will bring out arguments to the table that she infact wasn't gRaped, Miura himself admits she enjoyed it. Here's the source for Miura's statement:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5n8GGOSKuw&t=194s

Also jfl at the like-dislike ratio :feelsPop: , soycucks are coping so hard in the comment section by calling this guy an incel or a Griffith fan without even adressing his arguments. There's one guy that says "if she enjoyed it, why did she become insane?". At least there's somebody with a functioning brain that is using it.

Now the reason why she lost her mind wasn't because of the gRape itself. Keep in mind that the Eclipse was very brutal. So brutal it might rival one of Lovecraft's stories. All your comrades that were basically your family are getting brutally slaughtered by apostles that look like hellish lovecraftian creatures would make any person go insane. Hell I believe that it affected Guts' mind to some extenct. The only reason he isn't drooling from his mouth is because, first he's already dealt with great amount of trauma from a young age that probably would have hardened his mind and made him much more adaptable than Casca, and second is because of his sheer force of will and vengeance to get back at Griffith for everything that he's done to him. I mean it was so brutal that even when Schierke entered Guts' mind was like "AHHHH IT'S SO TERRIBLE, MAKE IT STOP". For those that don't know what I am talking about, I am talking about that time when Guts obtained the berserker armour while fighting Grunbeld. And he basically lost control and went full savage mode on that apostle and that witch girl used some spell to enter Guts' mind to try to bring him back to his right state of mind.

Anyway, now getting back on the gRape, I can prove that it wasn't a gRape scene as redditoids and foids would like you to think by using context and logic. First let's adress Casca's character. Her whole shtick was dick riding Griffith during the Golden Age arc because he saved her from an actual gRape. Now I know that is not her whole personality, but a part of her personality was pretty much that. Griffith's own Sakura. And I highly doubt that after she slept with Guts her feelings for Griffith would have went away just like that. She was basically in this romantic triangle bullshit. And when Griffith did the deed with her, why would she not enjoy it? All her life she was idolizing this guy, wanting to get in his bed and now when the time has come and he wants to stick it inside of her, she doesn't want to? Like what? Also another point I would like to point out that is that usually a gRape victim would try to resist the gRapist. Guess what guys, she didn't put any amount of effort to try to escape this guy. All she did was stay still, be like "Griffith? :OOOOO" and moaned while he was clapping her. Hell I think girls from hentai put more resistance and yell "YAMETE KUDASAI!!!" than she ever did. :lul::lul::lul:
Also for those accusing me of watching only gRape hentai, this little resistance girls put is a cliche in every hentai. Idk, it's something to do with japs fantasizing about girls being innocent and all that shit. So don't frown at me, frown at them :feelskek: (sorry japcels)

I mean at this point, Griffith cucking Guts is a better reason to hate him than the good ol' "muh gRapist bad" reason. I think normies are so brainwashed by feminist propaganda that everytime they see a sex scene that is so vague, they immediately assume it's gRape.

Anyway, now that I am done with the gRape allegations against Griffith, let's move to another popular argument against Griffith's decision.

2. "He sacrificed everybody, that's evil."

Uhh, dude. He pretty much has good reasons as to why he sacrificed The Band of the Hawk. Firstly, after his torture he became a cripple. He practically became
a functional vegetable (meaning is that his mind was still working, but his body was failing him). And if he chose the path where he would remain like that for the rest of his life, well it would be a brutal one. He would end up having Casca, his hypothetical future wife, feed him and take care of him like a toddler because his body is so useless that he can't even feed himself. Also keep in mind that in this hypothetical future it doesn't change the fact she was already screwed by Guts and had her little romance with him. So this bitch went from Guts back to Griffith. She was probably oofy doofing this guy, sleeping behind his back with Guts and
vice-versa. So it's highly probable that she was cucking these 2 dudes at the same time, God it's beyond brutal. More brutal than all of our lives here combined. :feelsUgh:

To summerise he became a cripplecel and a NEETcel that lost all of his might and glory, gets oofy doofied by his shitskinned wife with his best friend. Need I say more? :feelsseriously:

Now if you still think that it was selfish and a bad reason for what he did, let me give you another reason as to why he did it. Remember that blonde boy that died for Griffith? That shit pretty much traumatized Griffith. So much so that it became his sole reason as to why he continued and pursued his "dream". It was no longer a "I wanna become Hoka- I mean King, teehee" situation, it got full blown serious. Thousands of his comrades died, alongside that boy, for his dream and it would be all in vain if he failed. If Berserk ended up like in that scenario where he becomes a cripple with a shitskin wife, that ending would be so bad it would rival AOT's terrible ending. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
The people that died for him would be rolling in their graves, there was no turning back after everything.

Also, as a bonus argument, the band was fully aware of Griffith's dream and were already ready to give their lives in the battlefields for his dream. So what makes it different in the Eclipse? I know, it was brutal, but it was all for a good cause. Like the only reason these normfags hate Griffith so much is for emotional reasons rather than rational ones. If they didn't "grow" up with characters such as Corkus, Pinppin and Judeau they would have probably been like "ah that's rough buddy" and would have forgotten about the Eclipse in a second. :feelsjuice:

And ANOTHER BONUS ARGUMENT is that his Kingdom is actually successful and his subjects actually live better lives than they could have possibly dreamed of. So afterall it wasn't all for nothing.

In conclusion: I rest my case. Normfags can cope how much they want with "but muh it's still bad and evil :feels::soy:" and all that moralfag shit. It doesn't change anything and I am not even a Griffith fan, if some of you faggots out there claim I am. All this is my unbiased conclusion from all the observations I have made on Griffith's character and motivations. This is the same old dilemma with gray morality and all that shit. Similar to Eren and The Rumbling.

Also a sidenote: I think Johan Liebert is a much more evil character than Griffith, but as you can see there are some normfags out there idolize that guy and don't hate him to the extent they hate Griffith. (even tho he wanted to exterminate everybody on this Earth until it remained him and his twin sister because he thought little of human life, that includes you too normfags out there that simp for him jfl :feelsclown: :lul:)

not a molecule :lul:

Based Reverseflashcel

Based. Griffith's two flaws are his obsession with Guts and his strange way of showing affection towards him (when he harbored it, so in the Golden Age). These would lead to his downfall in the events that we know. I guess he shows some degree of pettiness by having sex with Casca in front of Guts, but it could be attributed to the first flaw.

Griffith supports public education, so he gets the rope. Jk, I'm just rambling at this point.

idgaf about casca i just hate seeing niggas suck griffith's cock
Also they think Grif did nothing wrong just because Casca liked it? this isnt just prettyboy worship this is foid worship of the highest degree :feelshaha: he killed all of his allies, took Guts's arm and hurt him emotionally. Also his new army is full of bloodthirsty apostles

idgaf about casca i just hate seeing niggas suck griffith's cock
Also they think Grif did nothing wrong just because Casca liked it? this isnt just prettyboy worship this is foid worship of the highest degree :feelshaha: he killed all of his allies, took Guts's arm and hurt him emotionally. Also his new army is full of bloodthirsty apostles
That's why I always say that Griffith's impact on Guts is a better reason to hate on him (especially after cucking him, God it was petty af :feelsPop:) than just "muh gRaped mah shitskin queen :feels::soy::foidSoy:".
Also, I was pointing out that the "gRape" scene wasn't one at all as normfags and foids want it to be, not that it absolves him of any wrong doing. Maybe I should have been much more explicit.
The second argument/part of this thread is where I debate and argue wether him sacrificing the band was wrong or not and If he had good reasons to do it at all.

Last edited:
Based. Griffith's two flaws are his obsession with Guts and his strange way of showing affection towards him (when he harbored it, so in the Golden Age). These would lead to his downfall in the events that we know. I guess he shows some degree of pettiness by having sex with Casca in front of Guts, but it could be attributed to the first flaw.

Griffith supports public education, so he gets the rope. Jk, I'm just rambling at this point.
I think Griffith got fucked up after Guts left because he saw it as a form of losing power and control over an individual that in turn hurt his ego and put him under some form of identity crisis. Keep in mind his relationship with Guts isn't just a bff one, but also a some sort of master and servant/slave.
Normfags can make his breakdown as gay as they want (I never understood their obsession to make every fictional character gay, maybe because they are fags themselves :lul:) but context would suggest otherwise.

That's why I always say that Griffith's impact on Guts is a better reason to hate on him (especially after cucking him, God it was petty af :feelsPop:) than just "muh gRaped mah shitskin queen :feels::soy::foidSoy:".
Also, I was pointing out that the "gRape" scene wasn't one at all as normfags and foids want it to be, not that it absolves him of any wrong doing. Maybe I should have been much more explicit.
The second argument/part of this thread is where I debate and argue wether him sacrificing the band was wrong or not and If he had good reasons to do it at all.
:yes: :bigbrain:

View attachment 1227243
Casca is more brave then farnce mind would not handle the escplse

Like the king will ever allow griffth to marry and touch his daughter virginity

Dnr. Nigga postin novels

griffith is (not) free anyway