Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Greycels or Currycels

J

jaydante47

Greycel
Who are the most oppressed in .is
Greycels or Currycels?

Greycels gets shut down whenever they post something, so it must be worse for them. I can't tell which user is a greycel since i'm colorblind.

Greycels gets shut down whenever they post something, so it must be worse for them. I can't tell which user is a greycel since i'm colorblind.
Greycels are treated in .is the way incels are treated in the real world

Currycels don’t have it bad here.

The forum is just like real life, some stupid status contest and hazing shit for teh low value men (greys).
There needs to be a vetting process though, given the assaults on the forum so nothing really to do but accept it.

from my observation currys are the most hated race here
Curries are most hated generally. Racism is totally cool even on Reddit as long as the target is an (east) Indian.

But woah! Say something about how blacks like to play music too loud from their cars and you are literally Hitler Incarnate

Curries are most hated generally. Racism is totally cool even on Reddit as long as the target is an (east) Indian.

But woah! Say something about how blacks like to play music too loud from their cars and you are literally Hitler Incarnate
the normies wont accept that curries face more racism than blacks

Idk I wish most of them would stop being here

GrAYcels because they don't even try to be likeable.

Graycels are hated more because most of them are fakecels, foids or troons.

The only users who's race I actively think about are the retards who post constant racebait

Has never happened to me.

This only happens if your post something retarded