Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Greycel

jddi7smi

jddi7smi

foidxtermination officER
★★★★★
I think some lads here taken it way too personal like a battle between em and Greycels lol like ain't we supposed to be like one group of crap together like u have no one else than the people in this site so take it easy

u need to prove urself first because 99% of greycels are faggots who leave after 1 month so why bother investing urself in greycels

u need to prove urself first because 99% of greycels are faggots who leave after 1 month so why bother investing urself in greycels
I spend most of my time in this site lol I just don't post much

you don't need to postmaxx, it should be a natural incline tbh
Also how did this all hate for greys started u mean u were a Grey when u joined

Poff I honestly could have never realized
Yeah I didn't know this site even existed I only joined some days ago and people expect me to post 5000000 post in 5 or 8 days lol

I'm a personalitycel on top of being short and ugly so I can't even post anything despite spending all my time here :feelscry:. Can't escape greyceldom it's over

@DarkStarDown

@DarkStarDown
Just take it on the chin brocel- I would say I am very mild in comparison to former user @NoLooksNoLife who literally spammed that on every GrAYcel thread. Pretty sure that like 70% of his posts were that.

It is a right of passage of sorts into the community and the more you post, the sooner you will be out of it.

I was called it non-stop when I joined and yes, it was annoying, but it is just the way we do things around here.

even tho it's a lame jock to mock someone just for how much posts he have, this forum had always grey accounts just leave before hitting even 100 posts so it's quite normal that people will make fun of noobies here, just post more and you will escape greyceldom in a week

even tho it's a lame jock to mock someone just for how much posts he have, this forum had always grey accounts just leave before hitting even 100 posts so it's quite normal that people will make fun of noobies here, just post more and you will escape greyceldom in a week
I usually post when there is something to say to say or ask just posting any shit dorent work with me

Last edited:
Greycel is just a way to oppose people who post unpopular opinions

I usually post when there is something to say to say or ask just posting any shit dorent work with ne
Then say something useful and quit shitting up the discussion board.

Yeah I don’t post often, I’ve been active for a month though

I spend most of my time in this site lol I just don't post much
Same. I dont want to shit up the forum. Every comment I leave is usually a few sentences in length and semi-thought out

Don’t be a fucking lazycel and get yourself out of the GrAY

I think some lads here taken it way too personal like a battle between em and Greycels lol like ain't we supposed to be like one group of crap together like u have no one else than the people in this site so take it easy
Go back to the Soyviet Union

Capture