Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Greycel/normiescum trait: Saying you should "redpill" normies instead of straight out blackpilling them

Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
★★★★★
I had an interesting discussion with a normie on Discord one of these days. He said that the "redpill" should be enough for men who are average looking, and he also had the idea that spreading the blackpill indiscriminately could lead to many men commiting suicide.

I should say I completely disagree with that point of view. Thinking in an idealistic (and non-competitive) way, every single man should be Blackpilled, or they are bound to be doomed and disgraced in a near future. I mean, even Chadlites are cheated by their partners (many times below their looksmatch btw) frequently because these women will fuck Chads or men who mogs them in some way behind their backs, or get divorceraped after married. Ideally, every man should be "on the top" in such a way they'll hardly get mogged both in physical appearance and status. That is THE way were the entire MGTOW cope can work, since you could pump and dump women without having to resort to stupid games and performing herculean efforts every time you want to get pussy.

There is a huge difference between telling a normie: "Looks matter, just take care of yourself and lift bro" versus "If you're not Chad, you're pretty much fucked".

In one scenario, the guy will just "take showers, get a haircut", getting skincare and getting mildly fit (because in most normies head being lean is enough).
In the other scenario, the guy will perform agressive plastic surgeries (and I mean not just the ones to get rid of failos), will attempt an intense workout routine to get an athlete tier body, will wear lifts, will do everything the "redpill" advice already does, plus maybe will even have extra incentives to wealthmaxx/careermaxx since he now realizes "average" isn't enough.

I personally think that relationships are simply not worth it these days, women expect you to be a literal God on Earth in every single regard, plus they are NEVER satisfied, so all it's really worth to do while trying to not being celibate really is just pumping and dumping them, and the only way to deal with this situation is by actually following the Blackpill philosophy, by either LDARing or becoming the absolute best you can physically be even if you have to do something crazy like getting limb lengthening+bimax+genioplasty etc

And if someone "ropes" by getting the Blackpill, they would rope in the long run by being "redpilled" as well. Since even if you ascend through the "redpill", there's a high chance you'll get divorceraped/cucked/brutally mogged in the future, which will make you equally depressed and suicidal

Last edited:
Fuck normies i want nothing to do with them

redpill doesn't even mean anything anymore, PUA's just make up shit on the spot.

And if someone "ropes" by getting the Blackpill, they would rope in the long run by being "redpilled" as well. Since even if you ascend through the "redpill", there's a high chance you'll get divorceraped/cucked/brutally mogged in the future, which will make you equally depressed and suicidal
This. People are blaming realistic men (aka blackpilled men) to promote a suifuel concept. But the thing is : reality IS suifuel, and describing reality AS IT IS should not be condemned. However, people actually responsible for the reality we live in should definitely be punished.

This. People are blaming realistic men (aka blackpilled men) to promote a suifuel concept. But the thing is : reality IS suifuel, and describing reality AS IT IS should not be condemned. However, people actually responsible for the reality we live in should definitely be punished.
Exactly my point.
It's about how would you like to feel the pain: slowly, less intensive and lengthy or quickly, strongly and brief. The damage is the same, the difference is how it happens.

I personally think that the harsher and sooner the person faces the reality, the fastest the person comes into terms with what one should do to their lives.

I owe normies nothing. It is up to them to liberate themselves. I will not spoonfeed them the truth.

"redpilling" normies always ends up being a bad Idea.
itll only make your social situation worse and theyll just think youre weird since you dont abide the laws of Soyciety

"redpilling" normies always ends up being a bad Idea.
itll only make your social situation worse and theyll just think youre weird since you dont abide the laws of Soyciety
Also "redpill" hasn't been relevant after 2017 tbhngl