Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Greycel hate is a meme. Greycel oppression doesn't happen.

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Inceldom discussion because it pertains to forum
I was never called a greycel or oppressed tbh, because I didn't post much and when I did it was atleast something OK and it didn't break the rules.

We hate greycels because they are typically autismos who break the rules. They are disproportionate in bans in comparison to the rest of the userbase.

People hate niggers because they riot and do crime. They are disproportionate in crime to the rest of the population.

It's the same basis. People aren't gonna hate you for being grey/new, but when like 70% of bans are new users, we are gonna have stigma to you, however it is in no way oppression and you can pretty easily rise above it if you just aren't a fucking retard. The thought of people just attacking random greycels is stupid tbh. Again, it's like niggers saying they dindu nuffin.

TDLR Greycel hate is a meme and the only people we hate are people who break the rules and are shitty, which are usually greycels.

Last edited:
True. A lot of these new greycels are attention seekers.

Explains the consensus. Thanks

I'm a fucking greycel

i only had like 1 person insult me for being a greycel when I was one.

barely any discrimination at all.

Explains the consensus. Thanks

I'm a fucking greycel
shut up nigger post good then u wont get shat on

i only had like 1 person insult me for being a greycel when I was one.

barely any discrimination at all.
Yeah it didn’t come up much for me either only thing that happened was I was ignored but thats not really hate

I’m not good at post maxxing so i have yet to turn blue :feelsbadman:

I was insulted when i was a greycel but I fighted back like a brave man it was truly harsh times

Fact: Greycels are the strongest race on earth.

Also, is a thread about forum user colors an Incel discussion?

Fact: Greycels are the strongest race on earth.

Also, is a thread about forum user colors an Incel discussion?
yeah cuz it pertains to forum i.e its a cope with inceldom

to be fair, I don't understand your posts that much; not really into memes or whatever

to be fair, I don't understand your posts that much; not really into memes or whatever
ok heres some bison then

nobody gave a fuck back when i was a greycel

High IQ post agree. I was never oppressed as a graycel

Black crimes are high because they r brought up in a relatively poor neighborhood.

Graycel bans are high because we r brought up in relatively cucked sites like Leddit and Jewtube

It takes time man, tbhtbh

Can't recall ever being called a greycel or being attack for being new in any way. Just don't say anything retarded and nobody will attack you.

Greyceldom is hell

if you arent a red name you’re invisible to people the way we’re all invisible to foids tbh
Tbh most red and orange names all blend together for me