Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Greta Thunberg - Ugly, autistic foid taking the center stage of Europe because of "muh climate"

gnomen1

gnomen1

Veteran
★★★

This autistic dwarf organized school strikes in the arctic country of Sweden where even teachers participated. Because of global warming.

I am tired of feminism and the climate cult. Every newspaper writes about her crusade like she is some kind of modern Joan of Arc. And her ugly, syndromal face appears everywhere. Here she speaks to the EU leadership and she even gets to meet the Pope.

This is what Sweden exports these days. They don´t need Volvo, Saab, IKEA, music or engineers anymore.

She looks like she has down syndrome

She looks like she has down syndrome
She is severely defective. My guess would be fetal alcohol syndrome.

Wikipedia list´s her diseases as the following: Aspergers, ADD/ADHD, OCD and selective mutism. Also no taller than a dwarf.

meet the Pope.
It is her birthright for being born female. You meet the pope; You get to meet the spiritual leader of the western world. Not that he has much influence anymore, given these satanic, degenerate times we're living in, but still.
Now, your birthright as a sub 8 male:

It is her birthright for being born female. You meet the pope; You get to meet the spiritual leader of the western world. Not that he has much influence anymore, given these satanic, degenerate times we're living in, but still.
Now, your birthright as a sub 8 male:
View attachment 107104
Imagine the apparition of her looksmatch. He would have been shunned by family and society.

And I here cannot even find cute girl to accompany me going to protest against deforestation of Lithuania

Global warming is made out to be worse than it actually is.

her looksmatch is drowned in a bathtub of his own blood by now.

Volcel if wouldn't.

volcel if you wouldn't stick your dick in this potato

Global warming is produced by the friction between Stacy and Chad bodies.
stop fucking to save the planet

(((global warming))) hoax

Looks like a serial killer.

(((Greta Thunberg)))

She has mosaic Down syndrome judging by that pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back