Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Greta Thunberg is the Antichrist

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
She is the next big leader of globohomo and will doom us all. :fuk:

I mean think about it: She was already giving speeches to the masses and traveling the world when she was a fucking teenager. :fuk:

Not even Hitler or Stalin started so early being charismatic leaders. :fuk:

Also her doctrine how the planet needs to be "saved" and how all the governments in the world are incompetent and need to unite to do it, that is satanic and new world order as fuck. She is evil personified.

It's over.

She's only giving autists bad name, but the antiChrist is elsewhere.

Lol at you for not understanding that little Greta is merely a puppet for the real (hidden) Antichrist.

No, she is just a clueless teenager who is being used to push an anti-western agenda.

Is she charismatic though? I thought she just played well into the innocent imagery of a little girl, making her a good propaganda asset.

the innocent imagery of a little girl, making her a good propaganda asset.
Literally the perfect disguise for the devil.

Do you really think the devil will appear as some gigantic, scary man like in a cartoon or something?

So what? Is she a 4 year old lesbian or some shit? I have no idea who she is.

I want to fuck this retarded hole :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Ecologists should be gassed

Lol at you for not understanding that little Greta is merely a puppet for the real (hidden) Antichrist.
No, she is just a clueless teenager who is being used to push an anti-western agenda.
Is she charismatic though? I thought she just played well into the innocent imagery of a little girl, making her a good propaganda asset.
Pretty much, see video

View: https://youtu.be/sohBiFEHl7s
The things the foid says arent actually her words

She is the next big leader of globohomo and will doom us all. :fuk:

I mean think about it: She was already giving speeches to the masses and traveling the world when she was a fucking teenager. :fuk:

Not even Hitler or Stalin started so early being charismatic leaders. :fuk:

Also her doctrine how the planet needs to be "saved" and how all the governments in the world are incompetent and need to unite to do it, that is satanic and new world order as fuck. She is evil personified.

It's over.

View attachment 503417
Im beating her for spreading incorrect lies of my colony. This is an erenyeager planet. Not the great thumberg planet.

She's the servant of satan on earth.

And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

Satan is slowly infiltrating every degenerate mind.

She is a globohomo pawn.
Also, peak clown world. Imagine mentally unstable teen teaching adults how to live.

She's just a communist jew marionete with a FAS

She's just a front for more powerful people and their agendas. She has no charisma and is nowhere near the level of Hitler or Stalin.

She’s hot as fuck.

Other people made her popular. She wanted her to be the face of their progressive meme

She needs a spanking

Just an autistic swedish meatball babbling what it is told to say.

Whenever I think of the climate change hoax, I think of young privileged white women. Even long before Greta Thunberg. Just an observation living in a liberal shithole here in the SF bay area.

They get emotional about it because they are stupid.

Human induced climate change is a hoax. A largely white issue. Most definitely a non-white issue. When I found out about the insanely large amounts of money that the government invests in state and local regional parks and recreation, I automatically knew that climate change was a hoax and just a white issue. Actually I already knew it was a hoax but knowing that fact put the nail in the coffin.

Last edited:

I want to fuck this retarded hole :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

She needs a spanking
Caning.

She shall be sentenced to 40 strokes of the cane for promoting degeneracy and decadence.

She is a stupid foid snd not charismatic

once she stops looking childlike and cute the novelty will be over, she will fade away

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back