Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Greggs cheese and onion pasty with delivery

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
Costs 4.50, In store it's 2.00, If I was rich I could order 1 pasty and not feel like I'm wasting money, because 4.50 would be nothing to me. I really wish I was rich so never had to go to my mum's house to eat and could just order food and get a better flat to live in where I can cook comfortably. Shit is fucking shit being poor

And if was rich I would get a coffee or something too. And a pizza slice. And a hash brown or a donut. Or a ginger bread man.

Same, if i was rich, life would be million times better. I wanted to buy myself twix but im broke....

Same, if i was rich, life would be million times better. I wanted to buy myself twix but im broke....
:feelscry: I'm tired of living with my family in this shitty town man I need my escape

:feelscry: I'm tired of living with my family in this shitty town man I need my escape
I just want to enjoy and feel happy for once in life. Everyday is just stress, misery and poverty.