Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Greetings fellow inkwellians, quick question...

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
How do I stop being an inkly winkly, guiz? Is it possible for me to stop being a hateful, misogynistic, ugly short and ethnic white supremacist virgin with aspERgERs who has a micro penis? How do I leave the well known Nazi terrorist global organization known as I.N.C.E.L? Any gentlecels care to explain? :waitwhat:

I'm being dedsrs btw :society: IN GTA VI

Why don't I fucking recognize anybody on this site anymore

shower dancing GIF

because you joined in 2019 and most people either get banned or leave in under a year of being on this site. feels like the majority of active users joined this year

Most oldcels roped, self banned or just left. Brutal. That’s the .is Blackpill. Most users you like eventually leave at some point

Most oldcels roped, self banned or just left. Brutal. That’s the .is Blackpill. Most users you like eventually leave at some point
It's ovER for endangERedcels :feelsrope:

It's ovER for endangERedcels :feelsrope:
dAY by dAY you’re surrounded by more GrAYs. Brutal. Truly the last of your kind. What a shAYme.

Last edited:
because you joined in 2019 and most people either get banned or leave in under a year of being on this site. feels like the majority of active users joined this year
why are they getting banned what?

New bought account just dropped

why are they getting banned what?
a lot of them are probably self bans but if you go back and look at any old thread you'll notice half the users are banned

Shower and respect women. :soy:

Yep. Even a few 2024cels I liked self banned or just left. @Fatass3000 was a good one I had many worthwhile discussions with, but he self banned for some reason

talk a foid online out of depression so she can get her chad irl finally

people are willing to fork out cash over some stars with flickering colors beneath their name ?
Jfl imagine paying real money just so people won't call you a GrAY or a 2024cel

Yep. Even a few 2024cels I liked self banned or just left. @Fatass3000 was a good one I had many worthwhile discussions with, but he self banned for some reason
Yeah I remember him mang he was a good user overall. He should come back tbh

Yeah I remember him mang he was a good user overall. He should come back tbh
Yeah, he was good. Miss him on here. He helped me fight against NTpill deniers who were calling me a fakecel

You joined in 2019 and I assume you stopped posting for a while. As you can see half of the users from your time on here have either been banned or are unactive

You joined in 2019 and I assume you stopped posting for a while. As you can see half of the users from your time on here have either been banned or are unactive
:feelsclown:

Buy a calithe watch

Your brocels all ascended if that makes you feel any better

GTA six better have some realistic hookers

@tehgymcel420 @gymletethnicel @AlexanderTheGreat11 @zangano1 @Copexodius Maximus @Indari @Emba @andinocel greet your bolivian brother jester

some old members are here some you know some you dont. your old name doesnt ring any bells

Its all fakecels who ascend within 6 months I'm telling ya

@tehgymcel420 @gymletethnicel @AlexanderTheGreat11 @zangano1 @Copexodius Maximus @Indari @Emba @andinocel greet your bolivian brother jester
i remember him from back when I started, but I doubt he remembers me.

Who knows, maybe he and many others who self banned actually ascended. When they ascend some users make a final post, some are just unactive, some continue posting and some self ban like @Fatass3000 did. We will never know though. Its possible many even roped

Who knows, maybe he and many others who self banned actually ascended. When they ascend some users make a final post, some are just unactive, some continue posting and some self ban like @Fatass3000 did. We will never know though. Its possible many even roped
I honestly hope he ascended. That would be lifefuel to imagine that

:fuk:Just fix your personality :bluepill:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back