Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Greentexts have ruined me.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Stop me if you've heard this one.

>Be student
>Be loser
>Like girls, wish you were more desirable
>One day effort is made or miracle happens
>Everything turns out great/hilariously bad

The story of the guy who self-improves, and suddenly his classmates like him more. He gets invited to a party and a girl he likes asks to touch his muscles. Or the story of the guy who shoots his shot with a girl at school he likes and spaghetti falls out of his pocket. Whatever. I wish I could experience either one. The problem is, I don't go to school. I don't have any social environment to try this in. And that's what breaks my heart so much about the agepill. Even if I was to wake up tomorrow as Chad, I have no social environment. No matter how much sex I find on Tinder, it's not the same. It's not the same as being noticed in a social environment by peers.

My most fervent endeavor is finding one. For people my age. People tell me it doesn't exist. But surely adults must make, like, connections in an industry or something? An industry is a social environment, right? I don't mind being a cuck either. I just want to be part of a social environment.

99% of greentexts are larps though.

99% of greentexts are larps though.

What's probably true though is that they're in school. They're part of a social environment. I need a social environment. Just to try ascension in.

The only place i've found for adults outside of bars is clubs focused on a specific activity over socializing. If you attend all the time, the other members who attend as often will become your friends out of pure familiarity boosted by being associated with the activity and environment they enjoy. It takes time though and you should enjoy and or be decent at the activity.

the greentextpill destroyed me

>be me
>biggest loser in class
>no social skills
>make an effort to self-improve
>start exercising and eating healthily
>buy better clothes
>lose weight, gain muscles
>still a loser and social outcast after all of that
>register on .co

I think they're fake because this muscle thing is a trope.
I've seen a lot greentexts where the loser gets buff and than the girl asks him to touch his biceps and they end up fucking or something like that.
it's role playing.