Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Greekgodx lost a lot of weight

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

He's a really cool guy, I'm very proud of him.

good for him tbh

Unrelated but I want to die

Still obese but good progress. He'll be disappointed with just how poorly the gym fills out his loose skin without steroids. Surgery is his only real option apart from living with it.

Still obese but good progress. He'll be disappointed with just how poorly the gym fills out his loose skin without steroids. Surgery is his only real option apart from living with it.
Loose skin is the shittiest part of having been overweight

:feelsokman:I used to watch him daily for like 8-9 hours back in the 2018-2019 tbh he worked really hard for losing weight he used to whine about how fat & disgusting he looks all time JFL good for him hope he ascends with pokimane :feelzez:

Tyler 1 is god. convince me otherwise

He looks ugly as fuck from the ex manwhale things

Hes a cuck who orbits ethots like pokemane

His weightloss was more of a benefit to his face than his body. He's gonna need surgery still for that skin.

Its so peak after all that effort your body is still saggy and shit. at least hes healthy

I like him tbh, he's one of the few steamers who didn't become faggots after he made it