Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Greek femoid pretends to be pro men's rights, her channel is filled with redpill, PUA and mgtow incels, all simping for her

Holy shit she looks like a transfaggot

Another virtue signaling "pro-men rights" wahman and normies are too stupid to realize that they are being manipulated by her:feelshaha:
God thank you I was born with high IQ:feelsthink:

This used up roastie looks like a tranny.

Tattoos and piercings says a lot.

This shit was cringe.

"We are based and redpilled alphas and we will simp for one who has more T than us"

Built for Seljuk Breeding:feelswhere:
Mmm imagine being a Seljuk Turkic Nomad eating a tasty lamb kebab, then defeating the Byzantines and then enjoying prime Greek pussy after capturing their women

Another virtue signaling "pro-men rights" wahman and normies are too stupid to realize that they are being manipulated by her:feelshaha:
God thank you I was born with high IQ:feelsthink:
Ah that one , completely forgot About her kek

Just another snake , preying on gullible man . Her tatoos should give some Red Flags but normtards ( Man ) still eat her Shit Up :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Is Roma Army Greek? I honestly had no idea. Not that a high number of Greek women look like this though.:feelswhat:

She has mental illnesses and is a single mother from what I know :feelskek::feelswhat:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back