Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Greek and Roman statues are reality

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Penis: Women see this and think it’s a small dick, when it’s a normal flaccid dick, if you have a big flaccid dick you’re an outlier, it’s not the norm. The norm can’t be small, small is small, normal is normal.

Body-fat: Yes, if you’re not eating like fat cunt, have an active lifestyle, you will be lean

Then there is the...

:soy: “it was just an ideal bro, none of them looked like that bro, they were all fat with big dicks bro”

This type of opinion doesn’t even warrant a response because it’s so fucking low IQ.

These bodies are all 100% what the normal natural male body looks like. If you make every single male on the planet 8-10% bodyfat and line them up naked, ever single one of them will look like these statues, flaccid dick size included, those who do not will be outliers.

6BAD7CC1 8A99 40AF 9141 25A909C48497

99C406AD 92F3 4704 9B48 07E630ABAA2F

Last edited:
Penis: Women see this and think it’s a small dick, when it’s a normal flaccid dick, if you have a big flaccid dick you’re an outlier, it’s not the norm. The norm can’t be small, small is small, normal is normal.

Body-fat: Yes, if you’re not eating like fat cunt, have an active lifestyle, you will be lean

Then there is the...

:clown:“it was just an ideal bro, none of them looked like that bro, they were all fat with big dicks bro”

This type of opinion doesn’t even warrant a response because it’s so fucking low IQ.

These bodies are all 100% what the normal natural male body looks like. If you make every single male on the planet 8-10% bodyfat and line them up naked, ever single one of them will look like these statues, flaccid dick size included, those who do not will be outliers.

View attachment 260033

View attachment 260034
pretty gay man

These are actually ideal body proportions. Youd be lucky if you have a body like this.

These are actually ideal body proportions. Youd be lucky if you have a body like this.
If you make every man on the planet 10% bodyfat or under, most will come pretty close. Almost every guy is skinnyfat, fat, builtfat, or obese. This type of body-composition is what the male body looks like when lean with some kind of activity.

I heard Greek foids liked in ancient times liked small dicks cause most of them were lesbians.

I heard Greek foids liked in ancient times liked small dicks cause most of them were lesbians.

That’s just modern leftist trying to rewrite history to fit their narrative.

A93639FF AE2B 4ABB BFB7 4D17ABF588B4

goddamit AWALT whats so hard to get about it you dumdums, theres no "most x women y", its AWALT

and thats a cope

My tiny penis is rock hard and will never be erect because i am just a statue! And i can't even scratch my nose!
Actually they made the penis tiny, so women would think they were normal sized, and be more satisfied with their huge husbands dick - in comparison...

These bodies are all 100% what the normal natural male body looks like.
If you make every single male on the planet 8-10% bodyfat and line them up naked, ever single one of them will look like these statues
I can agree on the dick front, but whether or not someone has a sculpted chest like this does require that "normal" implies some level of physical activity.

Keep in mind a lot of them were soldiers and did pushups or other basic gymnastic culture.

Also many of the figures in statues were meant to be warriors or goes so obviously they'd have bigger pecs/arms than some poet who didn't lift.

Chad could be a lazy cunt all day and still will have a better body than most normies can achieve at the gym

Jfl when I get mogged by a statue

Jfl when I get mogged by a statue
These statues mog almost everyone in their physique, all the muscle groups are jacked and they are all super low fat

If you make every man on the planet 10% bodyfat or under, most will come pretty close. Almost every guy is skinnyfat, fat, builtfat, or obese. This type of body-composition is what the male body looks like when lean with some kind of activity.
No , you autist retard. These status have decent muscle mass as well. Such physique is achievable natty after 1 year of high intensity training and proper nutrition. You won't look like this at 8% body fat unless you have decent amount of lean muscles.

No , you autist retard. These status have decent muscle mass as well. Such physique is achievable natty after 1 year of high intensity training and proper nutrition. You won't look like this at 8% body fat unless you have decent amount of lean muscles.

They didn't lifts weights in airconditioned gyms with barbells and dumbbells and machines with modern training and the ability to constantly progressively overload by just adding plates, they were physically active, and lean. Physically active could be working a physically demanding job, Hoplite training / Legionnaire training.

Aboriginals in Australia use to be like this 100 years ago when they were still physically active and lean, no gym.

This is with 0 weights, and the Greek/Roman statues (the realistic ones, as I posted) are realistic for men who are 10% or less bodyfat.

Last edited:

lmao no, go down the ufc rankings and see much body proportions can very due to genetics at similar sizes and bodyfat percentages

High IQ

Those bodies are not overly muscular at all. Average men who are regularly active and low body fat look like that. Most fat guys will have that much muscle underneath the blubber.

And in ancient times they were obviously much more physically active and ate healthier and less. No processed carbs and sugar and trans fats etc. All meat, veg, fruit - some bread, but much less than these days.

Last edited:
Everyone can achive a body like this. If you start skinnyfat its possible in 2-3 years easy.

The small dicks are a cope by artistcels tho

Only nobles could eat proteins regularly before industrial revolution: most guys had zero muscles back then and were also much shorter.

My tiny penis is rock hard and will never be erect because i am just a statue! And i can't even scratch my nose!
Actually they made the penis tiny, so women would think they were normal sized, and be more satisfied with their huge husbands dick - in comparison...

I heard they used to be broken by vandalism and attempts by females to have sex with them. That could ve why they were small.
They had normal sized erect penises before that.

Honestly don't care about other dudes peepees but mine looks tiny (I'm a dickcel loser)

These statues are actually pretty aesthetic, but yeah, foids ruin everything.

Gigacope tbh. Normal dicks are not that small flaccid.

I heard they used to be broken by vandalism and attempts by females to have sex with them. That could ve why they were small.
They had normal sized erect penises before that.
That would figure!

So they had to turn the huge ballsack into a untheftworthy cock! Lol