Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Greek Alexander got mogged the shit out of him by Curry Paki king Porus.

Pakimanlet

Pakimanlet

Saint YouTubercel
★★
https://images.app.goo.gl/pmWSxj1wWKEQSsCUA
He looked like a manlet,framcel,weak jawcel while porus looks like a well build Chad who resisted bravely against invasion. When he was captured he wanted Alexander to kill him instead of Mercy. It is believed that porus army gave serious blow to Greeks which is why it is supposed he decided to return. Porus was from potohar region of Pakistan which is also where my grand parents hometown is. In my opinion when people started to follow veganism religiously due to Hinduism we started getting chucked. Over a period of generations after generation population become manlet,weaker and low t.:feelsrope:

https://images.app.goo.gl/pmWSxj1wWKEQSsCUA
He looked like a manlet,framcel,weak jawcel while porus looks like a well build Chad who resisted bravely against invasion. When he was captured he wanted Alexander to kill him instead of Mercy. It is believed that porus army gave serious blow to Greeks which is why it is supposed he decided to return. Porus was from potohar region of Pakistan which is also where my grand parents hometown is. In my opinion when people started to follow veganism religiously due to Hinduism we started getting chucked. Over a period of generations after generation population become manlet,weaker and low t.:feelsrope:
Ancient Pakistanis were probably taller than modern day ones since less cousin fucking and sand nigger bullshit ruining our bloodlines. Fuck sand niggers, their filthy sand nigger bullshit has ruined our bloodline for generations

average Pakistani height in 1960s was 5'9, today it is 5'5, it went down! fucking ridiculous and shows how much cousin fucking and low IQ economic policies and having shitty mullahs having rok much power does damage to the bloodlines

i did not communicate in person or post anywhere for 6 years of my neeting and am poor at communicating online
giga trucel trait. Even with normie looks you'd be posting here given ur trucel social skills

Sikander (Persian version of alexander) is a male name used in Pakistani. Know if there is one for Porus?

Ancient Pakistanis were probably taller than modern day ones since less cousin fucking and sand nigger bullshit ruining our bloodlines. Fuck sand niggers, their filthy sand nigger bullshit has ruined our bloodline for generations
We gotta worse of both, a sandnigger inbred marriage culture and shitty vegan Hinduism diet.

average Pakistani height in 1960s was 5'9, today it is 5'5, it went down! fucking ridiculous and shows how much cousin fucking and low IQ economic policies and having shitty mullahs having rok much power does damage to the bloodlines
This has alot to do with prices of beef and chicken prices. Last month I was in Pakistan. Prices have reached to a level where person cannot buy 1 kg of meat for 1day of work.

My grandpa was 6 feet. Father is 5'9. I am 5'5 with the good posture.:fuk:

Sikander (Persian version of alexander) is a male name used in Pakistani. Know if there is one for Porus?
I know a Pakistani cricketer sikander bakht but I have never meet or heard a Pakistani named porus

i had better social skills than looks in school and an ahead of the times sense of comedy. then i lost both, which did not happen until several years of not posting anywhere

Not clicking your ip grab glowie :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy: post a picture or GTFO kiddie fiddling GLOWNIGGER :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: YOU WONT CATCH ME INTERPOL FBI CIA COCKSUCKING MAGGOTS:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: IM GOING TO RAPE YOUR FOIDS IN YOUR DEPARTMENT YOU KIDDIE FIDDLING CUNTS I KNOW YOU HAVE TERRABYTES OF CHEESE PIZZA ON YOUR HARD DRIVES I HACKED YOUR DATABASE AND SEEN IT ALL YOU CANNOT DENY THE TRUTH YOU CUNTS I AINT CLICKING THAT LINK YOU INTERPOL FBI CIA FAGGOTS :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: (all in a video game)
Thats a link to image of porus from his Wikipedia page.:feelswhat:

My grandpa was 6 feet. Father is 5'9. I am 5'5 with the good posture.:fuk:
my paternal grand father was 5'9, my father 5'3(starved a lot in his youth), me (5'5). It's over :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope:

This has alot to do with prices of beef and chicken prices. Last month I was in Pakistan. Prices have reached to a level where person cannot buy 1 kg of meat for 1day of work.
yes but imo Pakistan had potential to be like Korea money wise at one point. Pakistan was doing it's best during the 60s, had it kept pace, right now it would have Korea tier economy which would mean taller height, far better reputation. the meat inflation wouldn't be a big concern

i did not communicate in person or post anywhere for 6 years of my neeting and am poor at communicating online
Talking online has helped me after almost a decade of isolation :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

yes but imo Pakistan had potential to be like Korea money wise at one point. Pakistan was doing it's best during the 60s, had it kept pace, right now it would have Korea tier economy which would mean taller height, far better reputation. the meat inflation wouldn't be a big concern
Bhutto basically destroyed Pakistan he nationalized all industries and was the sole reason why Bangladesh broke away. Even today his grand childrens are ruling sindh.

because of their inbreeding

because of their inbreeding
The country is also a military puppet state. Whenever someone tries to improve Pakistan, their shitty military faggots come in and replace the leader. India was smart enough to limit military power to always be below civil institutions while Pakistan failed. Major key difference. No country can have a strong economy when military overrides civil institutions see Myanmar and many Arab nations are also shitholes due to military>civil.

No country can have a strong economy when military overrides civil institutions see Myanmar and many Arab nations are also shitholes due to military>civil.
TRUTH SPOKEN

Decade. Giga truecel
B33AE5AF 26BB 4B92 B3D5 7B42C017502F

Cope! He was North Indian Punjabi