Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Greedy Negros sue Kanye West for saying the truth

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★

and this even after he already donated them 2 million back then.

Negroes are crabs in a bucket. The Jewdicial system will probably see to it that they get that 250m.

Last edited:
Saying a variable fact that George Floyd did indeed die from a fentanyl overdose can now get you sued for slander. Soon kikes will declare that stating any "conspiracy" theory is now liable slander.

Saying a variable fact that George Floyd did indeed die from a fentanyl overdose can now get you sued for slander. Soon kikes will declare that stating any "conspiracy" theory is now liable slander.
if you say there's a disproportionate amount of jews in high up important positions it's already considered "slander" no?

I thought there was free speech in America :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

Kanye West Is Giving ‘White Lives Matter’ Shirts to Homeless People

Kanye West’s Anti-Semitic Rants Have a Growing Fandom on TikTok

Kanye West on anti-Semitic comments: I’m ‘happy’ I ‘crossed the line’

Kanye West gets upset when Chris Cuomo pushes back on 'Jewish underground media mafia'

Kanye West Is Giving ‘White Lives Matter’ Shirts to Homeless People

Kanye West’s Anti-Semitic Rants Have a Growing Fandom on TikTok

Kanye West on anti-Semitic comments: I’m ‘happy’ I ‘crossed the line’

Kanye West gets upset when Chris Cuomo pushes back on 'Jewish underground media mafia'

I genuinely wonder how this is gonna play out

I genuinely wonder how this is gonna play out
Jews will kill themselves in a gold rope made out of smush melted schmeckles

Didn't know Kanye the billionaire was an incel to make sense for this thread to be in this section

Didn't know Kanye the billionaire was an incel to make sense for this thread to be in this section
yeah sorry I forgot to put "cuck, oneitis, what race has the highest smv, height or face?" in the title. For this is all this forum should be. the same shitty post 5000 times over

Right.

Exactly

Always spewing out his viewpoints to garner controversy. Kanye is an obvious attention whore.