Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Greatest superiority of young teen girls is in personality

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
In fields of physical attractiveness both young teen girls and elder females have own charms and advantaches, and even if teen more prefeable - is not without competition. But it is personality, where teen girls unmatched. While majority of them shitty stypid small cunts, but sometimes rare speciemens can be found, with not absolutely horrible personalities, with potential of something greater, but as result oif evil femoidic nature and humanimals world, it is [almost(?)] impossible for them to grow into it, as always they turn into shit - grown femoids, conformistic greedy down to earth creatures, or hopeless immoral whores

I'm sorry you got no replies

Foids at their best have the personalities of children but with a slightly higher IQ. If they are not corrupted by the western culture of worshiping Chad's dick, their personalities are flawless at that age. Wanting an intelligent and mature foid is like wanting to have a friend to have gay sex with.

In fields of physical attractiveness both young teen girls and elder females have own charms and advantaches, and even if teen more prefeable - is not without competition. But it is personality, where teen girls unmatched. While majority of them shitty stypid small cunts, but sometimes rare speciemens can be found, with not absolutely horrible personalities, with potential of something greater, but as result oif evil femoidic nature and humanimals world, it is [almost(?)] impossible for them to grow into it, as always they turn into shit - grown femoids, conformistic greedy down to earth creatures, or hopeless immoral whores
I agree. Women generally become very spoiled and bitchy once they start going to night clubs, going on tinder, and enter university. Like around age 18.

They get too much of the good stuff. Too much love and attention that it becomes hard to impress them and their standards rises ever higher.

After high school is just Chad only.

It’s all downhill once puberty starts in em

But only the opinion of cute lolis matter to him

We will uncuck this world and build another one in which girls recive appropriate education.

We will uncuck this world and build another one in which girls recive appropriate education.
Can I be reeducation camp owner of turning uncultured foids into wageslaves?

JA!
Incel will be the (REEEE)education personal
Cool, I'll also let any Incel come to my REEEeducation camps for a beauty inspection and fak any uncultured wahmens of his choice but wahmen has to go back to wageslaving after smexy time. Uncultured foid will learn to appreciate Inkwell dick.

Cool, I'll also let any Incel come to my REEEeducation camps for a beauty inspection and fak any uncultured wahmens of his choice but wahmen has to go back to wageslaving after smexy time. Uncultured foid will learn to appreciate Inkwell dick.
Enjoy
But, I would ask you to carefully document how much gesheft these foids produce.
Please document and deliver to me every shekel.
Shalom.

Enjoy
But, I would ask you to carefully document how much gesheft these foids produce.
Please document and deliver to me every shekel.
Shalom.
I need to see your proof of your I.N.C.E.L. secret society membership so I can make sure that you put these funds into good use, Mr. Shekelstein

I need to see your proof of your I.N.C.E.L. secret society membership so I can make sure that you put these funds into good use, Mr. Shekelstein
Of course! I will invest all the shekels into the most kosher use possible.
Trust me!
Shalom!

Of course! I will invest all the shekels into the most kosher use possible.
Trust me!
Shalom!
Son of Jacob, remember Hashem and bring glory onto his name by subduing all enemies of I.N.C.E.L. and may the all of the world bend at the knee to the glory given to I.N.C.E.L. by YHWH. Shalom

Son of Jacob, remember Hashem and bring glory onto his name by subduing all enemies of I.N.C.E.L. and may the all of the world bend at the knee to the glory given to I.N.C.E.L. by YHWH. Shalom
OMG and ALLAH AKBAR. Sound like you have supreme writing skills.
Amen.
May the Lord turn you into a chad like he turned stone to bread.

OMG and ALLAH AKBAR. Sound like you have supreme writing skills.
Amen.
I shall write new Gospels to evangelize every man in the future into the pill of the void. The coming Kingdom of righteousness shall come to fruition through my writings of the I.N.C.E.L. theology in which every man is a king and every woman a slave as repercussions of femoid oppression of men. Every White Knight will be judged harshly and sent to Abaddon accordingly.

I shall write new Gospels to evangelize every man in the future into the pill of the void. The coming Kingdom of righteousness shall come to fruition through my writings of the I.N.C.E.L. theology in which every man is a king and every woman a slave as repercussions of femoid oppression of men. Every White Knight will be judged harshly and sent to Abaddon accordingly.
Oh yes. White Knights are the enemy.