Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Greatest Lie Ever Told: Children Are Not Innocent!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

View attachment 655022
I've talked about this too, this is definitely a hard to swallow black pill, even for incels. Which is exactly why I made the thread.

I've talked about this too, this is definitely a hard to swallow black pill, even for incels. Which is exactly why I made the thread.
Top 10 in the most peaceful countries in the world index and still produced multiple prolific child killers, just imagine all the horrors children are capable of in the rest of the world. :feelsclown: @Transcended Trucel

Agecucks on suicide watch

Top 10 in the most peaceful countries in the world index and still produced multiple prolific child killers, just imagine all the horrors children are capable of in the rest of the world. :feelsclown: @Transcended Trucel
gigabrutal blackpill. even when young many humans have violent tendencies. Also proof again genetics > nurture

Children just get away with shit because they're cute, they have an even better halo effect than Chad. Every shitty adult was a child once, nothing special about having a smaller age number.