Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Greatest fear for men

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
The greatest fear for men is dying alone without any woman. This is an unspoken fear of nearly all men. It’s hidden beneath all the layer of bravado and the front that we’ve been forced to adapt due to the current environment. Imagine being on your death bed with no loved ones around questioning why did it have to end like this.

Fear of death

Most people are scared to die.
We didn't exist for billions of years before we were born.
I've never understood why not existing again would be scary.
It's probably bluepilled indoctrination from religion I suppose lol

Then why do you eat, have shelter, earn money, and have hobbies and copes if you're not interested in living?

Only ugly men have this fear. Chad does not have it.

Then why do you eat, have shelter, earn money, and have hobbies and copes if you're not interested in living?
What other choice do I have? Suicide is not a walk in the park, you can fail and things get way worse.
I don't want to be stuck in a wheelchair full of pain.

Send me a suicide method that is 99.9% effective (after human error is accounted) and I'll think about it.

What other choice do I have? Suicide is not a walk in the park, you can fail and things get way worse.

Send me a suicide method that is 99.9% effective (after human error is accounted) and I'll think about it.
Are guns accessible where you live?

The greatest fear for men is dying alone without any woman. This is an unspoken fear of nearly all men. It’s hidden beneath all the layer of bravado and the front that we’ve been forced to adapt due to the current environment. Imagine being on your death bed with no loved ones around questioning why did it have to end like this.
That’s not my greatest fear tbh. I’ve already resigned myself to be lonely for the rest of my life.:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

The fact that you're still posting seems to me you still have a desire to cling on to life.

There are 99.9 % effective methods but I fear uncertainty of afterlife to actually commit suicide.

Are guns accessible where you live?
No. Gunshots are only 97% effective anyway. Only shotguns are 99%. I don't think it's easy to get a shotgun even in the US.

The fact that you're still posting seems to me you still have a desire to cling on to life.
Asking for effective suicide methods = Desire do cling on to life

The greatest fear for men is
Being a genetic dead end.

This may happen if:

-- his children die;
-- the man dies without heirs.

Survival instinct is only useful inasmuch it helps you to survive so you can reproduce.

A father's fear of death is very minor compared to his fear of his children dying.

No. Gunshots are only 97% effective anyway. Only shotguns are 99%. I don't think it's easy to get a shotgun even in the US.
Don't play on words, my god.

Anyways, jump from an airplane, go swim in lava, etc. There are ways where you would die without any risk of surviving. Not the cleanest ones, not the most peaceful too.

I've been alone my whole life I'm expecting to die alone.

sexual drive is like a glitch on the system. a man could accomplish unbeliaveable things but foids are pulling him down.

Fear of death
:yes:
Everyone die alone, its one thing i learned from lifetime, people get too much used to each other, lose empathy one for another, when the one becomes a burden its pushed in the hospital and dies alone or surrounded by strangers who dont give a flying fuck.

Being a genetic dead end.

This may happen if:

-- his children die;
-- the man dies without heirs.

Survival instinct is only useful inasmuch it helps you to survive so you can reproduce.

A father's fear of death is very minor compared to his fear of his children dying.
What about parents who abuse or killed their children? :owo:

It’s not the we didn’t exist, it’s that we can never know.

mom would be sad
Not at subhuman ogres dying

:yes:
Everyone die alone, its one thing i learned from lifetime, people get too much used to each other, lose empathy one for another, when the one becomes a burden its pushed in the hospital and dies alone or surrounded by strangers who dont give a flying fuck.
Brutal

I'm afraid of the pain that comes with death but I'm not so afraid of actually passing on. I've been dead for way longer than I've been alive
If you take psychedelics, you’ll know you fear death. I thought the same as you, and I didn’t even know that I still feared when it stares me straight in the face.

Stop self-projecting.

Fear of death obviously I don't give two shits if a bitch don't wanna sleep with me