Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Greatest Cuckband?

DedRotKakarot

DedRotKakarot

NoPussyEver
Is it Maroon 5? Goo Goo Dolls? I’m not talking about their looks cuz they’re obviously Chad, but the themes and lyrical content... What band kisses femoid ass more than any other band?

The vast majority of popular bands write exclusively about relationships, sex, chasing women, so it's hard to choose just one lol

The vast majority of popular bands write exclusively about relationships, sex, chasing women, so it's hard to choose just one lol
I get what your saying bout sexual content... I’m taking bout almost WK bands whose lyrics simper and whine...

1D and Justin Bieber Just did a massive Juggernaut law, and all the femoids 1-6 are looking for chads now, cuz i Saw femoids Friends that went crazy for those bastards and now they grow up and are hot af

The Proclaimers? "I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more"

I'm pretty sure this is the faggiest WK song of all time. I heard it on the radio a few months ago and I've never forgotten it.

The beta male anthem.

Another cucked song.