Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Greatest Chess player of all time about foids

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
Quote they re all weak all women they re stupid compared to men they shouldn t play chess you

hes my favourite chess player. based quote
@HighTGymcel

So based.

He hated the jews too.

He was one of the most based high IQ man in history.

I fucking hate that he only put Chess on the map, because of his Chad looks.

nice threadmaxxing bro

Cope. He was a god in chess. Looks will not increase your chess rating.

Chess was a nothingburger sport in terms of popularity. His good looks made it marketable. Nobody would give two shits about chess if a 5'2 balding indian was on top.

Unfortunately men like Bobby Fischer don't exist anymore.

I felt my IQ increase just from reading that. Absolutely based.

the best jew who ever lived

Chess was fun, eventually I started throwing to see if it makes the games harder.
Chess was a nothingburger sport in terms of popularity. His good looks made it marketable. Nobody would give two shits about chess if a 5'2 balding indian was on top.
This is true. Looks halo effects how people perceive things, even things like science can be affected by it.

the best jew who ever lived

Yes his mother was a Jew. But he vehemently rejected attempts to label him as a Jew.

He was a based anti- Semite who hated the Jews and idolized Hitler, and denied Holocaust ever took place.

Fischer once said: " U.S. is a farce controlled by dirty, hook-nosed, circumcised Jew bastards."

Don't put genius Fischer with the jews.

Yes his mother was a Jew. But he vehemently rejected attempts to label him as a Jew.

He was a based anti- Semite who hated the Jews and idolized Hitler, and denied Holocaust ever took place.

Don't groul genius Fischer with the jews.

being a jew is genetic so you can't really unjew yourself.

and yeah, he hated those motherfuckers. he was anti circumcision before it was popular.

Based. He was incel?

Ripping on women for being low IQ doesn’t affect them at all. Their value does not lie in their Cognitive ability. It would be like ripping on a man for not being able to birth children.

yeah he is based as fuck and thats why I have him as my avi

Fischer once said: " U.S. is a farce controlled by dirty, hook-nosed, circumcised Jew bastards."

Don't put genius Fischer with the jews.
His real father was a Jew as well,

Fischer was 100% genetically Jewish.

190 IQ
jewish
hates women and jews
Could anyone be anymore based?

Ripping on women for being low IQ doesn’t affect them at all. Their value does not lie in their Cognitive ability. It would be like ripping on a man for not being able to birth children.

Andromeda IQ

great chess player
also like his quote, so true

I don't trust jews.

Measuring how based someone is should be on the Fischer scale.

Bobby Fischer was ridiculously based and high IQ.

Also he’s right. No woman has ever won the chess championship, despite it being open to both genders (all two of them). So they had to start ANOTHER foid only championship so that they could have a “winner teehee”.

Knew it was going to be Bobby Fischer before i even clicked the thread. Guy was pretty black pilled.
His real father was a Jew as well,

Fischer was 100% genetically Jewish.

"Probable" father. According to whom? People who have a vested interest in claiming he was 100% Jewish? He obviously looks mixed to me:

fischer21.jpg

Then again European blood runs pretty deeply within most Jews in the west.

Last edited:

(Even though his mom was Jewish):
He openly denied the Holocaust, and called the United States "a farce controlled by dirty, hook-nosed, circumcised Jew bastards"

(then the Jews retaliated):
In 1999, he gave a radio call-in interview to a station in Budapest, Hungary, during which he described himself as the "victim of an international Jewish conspiracy". In another radio interview, Fischer said that it became clear to him in 1977, after reading The Secret World Government by Count Cherep-Spiridovich, that Jewish agencies were targeting him.[436] Fischer's sudden reemergence was apparently triggered when some of his belongings, which had been stored in a Pasadena, California, storage unit, were sold by the landlord, who claimed it was in response to nonpayment of rent.[437] Fischer was also upset that UBS bank had liquidated his assets and closed his account without his permission. When asked who he thought was responsible for the actions UBS had taken Fischer replied, "There's no question that the Jew-controlled United States is behind this—that's obvious."[438][439]

yeah foids are stupid as fuck

The joke is he went for an asian foid like every right wing genius. Based and eamaxxed.