Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Great yellpow empire" chinkcel rants about ricewhores being creampied by whitu cocku and bbc

white chad only

Jfl at the soy comments

China already has an excess of men compared to women. Add in competing with foreigners and a generation from now competing with hapas and it is not a fun time to be a Chinese man.

Chinese government is pretty based they look down on mixed-race traitors. Getting a Chinese citizenship is near impossible for anybody who was not born there.

Based ricecel.

I don't disagree with his opinion I support it but chinks are in love with money they'll accept a foreigner into the family for a huge slice of the pie

even though im not rice I can feel my blood boil from these cumskin redditard cucks
:yes: I bet most of them aren't even Chinese r/china is very anti CCP which most reddit cumskins are this anti CCP reddit cumskins piss me off even as a curry

I don't disagree with his opinion I support it but chinks are in love with money they'll accept a foreigner into the family for a huge slice of the pie
Nah, chinks should go extinct or race mix with joggers since it is mutually beneficial

Nah, chinks should go extinct or race mix with joggers since it is mutually beneficial
Really, cause I'll a imagine from that is just a stupider chink with slightly higher T

reddit cucks deserve death

What happens to a Chinese woman when she turns 40?

She hits the great wall