Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Great video showing the state of foids these days, how you get treated as an incel and cuckdad

G

gypsyboy

Greycel

All they do is ignore him and look for chad on their phones

All they do is ignore him and look for chad on their phones

my boomer aunts are on their phones all the time along with the 50 something women at work in my office. I don't even want to know why.

i just sat through a five minute ad for truck just lol

my boomer aunts are on their phones all the time along with the 50 something women at work in my office. I don't even want to know why.
I wonder wtf boomer say on messaging apps

I used to watch that guy 10+ years ago as a youngcel on Top Gear. It's a shame to see how they do not respect him. They are cute JBs, ngl. These creatures all seem to have that same attitude even back when I was a teenager, I don't know why.

If I was a dad of foids, I would COMMAND their respect at all times.

I hate being the guy that will point at the obvious here, but this was intended for comedic effect.

I hate being the guy that will point at the obvious here, but this was intended for comedic effect.

That's true but this is exactly how teen foids behave when Chad isn't in immediate proximity.