Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [Great Personality] Husband sliced wife’s face open with knife after flying into rage over Instagram pic of her talking to male friend

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★
1/17/2021

A JEALOUS husband reportedly sliced his wife's face wide open after tracking her down via Instagram and seeing her speaking to her male friend.

Mesut Öztürkmen, 45, reportedly went to find his wife, Anna Butim, 28, after she posted a picture on social media with her sister at a shopping mall in Istanbul, Turkey.

The pair had split five months prior and are currently going through a divorce

MARRIAGE COUNSELING HITS DIFFERENT IN TURKEY

Anna was allegedly slashed in the face by her husband Mesut who located her through Instagram

He allegedly attacked her when he saw her speaking with her male friend in the mall

He allegedly attacked her when he saw her speaking with her male friend in the mall

Upon arrival, he saw Anna speaking to another guy and launched into a frenzied attack, according to reports.

Mesut allegedly left her with horrific slashes across her right cheek and temple before fleeing the scene.

Shocked witnesses then called emergency services and she was rushed to hospital to treat her injuries.

The right side of her face was left paralysed after the nerve that controls muscles was damaged during the violent incident, according to Turkish media.

Anna, originally from Ukraine, recalled the horrific incident while speaking to Turkish media.

She said: "We were sitting on a bench and looking at the sea when he [Mesut] grabbed my hair and pulled me backwards.

"I felt blows to my face and saw blood squirting everywhere.

"I was sure he was about to kill me. I was scarred for life."

Following the attack, Anna released pictures of her injuries on social media saying she was "scared for her life".

Her account is consistent with reports that say she was shopping with her sister and a male friend when Mesut approached her from behind and launched the attack.

Mesut was arrested a day later and accused of "attempting to kill his wife intentionally".

During interrogations, he reportedly confessed to the attack and said he "lost his temper when he saw his wife chatting with another man".

Reports also claim he confessed to attacking his wife with a stationery knife which he carried in his pocket after tracking her down.

The couple have been married for around three years and have a one-year-old son together.

But their marriage has hit the rocks and they're going through a divorce and live separately.

MARRIAGE COUNSELING HITS DIFFERENT IN TURKEY

According to Anna, the marriage didn't work because Mesut was always jealous of her and constantly flew into fits of rage.

She initiated the divorce five months ago and moved out without telling him her new address due to fear.

She claimed she was afraid that he would try to seek revenge for leaving him and tried to hide in Istanbul.

She was hospitalised after the attack and later shared images of her injuries on social media

Mesut was arrested a day later and allegedly confessed to the attacks

Mesut was arrested a day later and allegedly confessed to the attacks

Anna told local media that she was scarred for life after the attack

Anna told local media that she was scarred for life after the attack

The pair had split five months prior and are currently going through a divorce

NGL THESE THINGS MAKE ME LIKE ISLAM NGL

Slav women are still making all the right choices i see.

Lifefuel.

Sharia law doesn't seem that bad actually

Based turkish mentality

IF YOU BURN THE TURKISH

GET READY FOR THE BERSERKISH!

Kebab toll paid

I bet she's attracted to men who are strong, confident, violent, aggresive, alpha males. And now she will look for an even more violent boyfriend who can protect her from psychopaths like that.

Anna, originally from Ukraine, recalled the horrific incident while speaking to Turkish media.
She got what she deserved that shitskin dark triad Chad should have sliced her throat too tbh

You wanna know how i got these scars?

based turk , sliced her face to pick that layer of fat from her face for kebab

Low Inhib God

based kebab roach. GAYreek simps would never do this

We only know one side of the story. Bet she was fucking Kebabaddams on the side the whole time. You never hear the full story in these female domestic victim media stories.

Based Chadatürk

Faulty personality detector

That's odd, I was taught to believe women could intuit danger and were superior at choosing partners for themselves.

Retard tbh. 100 years ago he would've been a based GOD respected in his community for committing Jihad against degeneracy but today he's rotting in a shithole prison. Not the life I want.

Low inhib chaddam

I though women date exclusively men with amazing personalities. How could this happen?

Sometimes ya just need to slice a bitch

Yikes, his probably incel since he doesn't respect women, oh wait

Turkish guys, what a surprise

Guys marrying a foid much younger than them (like 15+ years in this case) is a recipe for disaster.
I understand the attraction to youthful females, but a sensible male has to know his limits.

Guys marrying a foid much younger than them (like 15+ years in this case) is a recipe for disaster.
I understand the attraction to youthful females, but a sensible male has to know his limits.
A younger white woman was probably his prized possession. He could not let her get away.
personality detector fail on her part

Based but also retarded

Just Break Up with the Bitch or Dont Marry at all

Based.

Attachments

• 8DA5DAAE-33BF-4B2F-9697-17AE900DE9B0.jpeg
    8DA5DAAE-33BF-4B2F-9697-17AE900DE9B0.jpeg
    18.6 KB · Views: 32
in a perfect society this is considered merciful.

Last edited:
Aw poor hole. It must have been really scary to get attacked after consistently cheating on your husband