Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Great, just had another unattainable fantasy

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
In this one I was talking to this one foid as we were waking back to our hotel room on a snowy day. She dropped a ton of hints that I didn't pick up on before she finally said that she liked me.

We eventually kissed on a bridge.
It was wonderful. The snow was falling around us, the city lights were behind us, and it was perfectly quiet.

6A2183BE B8BA 490A B95F 16EA76C9AE40

then I woke up.

the dreampill destroyed me

Minus the kiss, I had one moment like this in elementary school. Thanks for reminding me of how terribly it ended.
at least you got something like this

closest I've been to a girl is my old oneitis walking up to me and randomly fixing my shirt collar at a formal

FDA3BFBD 44CC 4E42 9C1F F24931BDAE7E

over for unattainablefantasycels

Every single hour of everyday

It's over for many men
full

I never had a wet dream.

The worst dreams are the ones where you have a friendly conversation with your IRL crush.

People doint that right now as we speak

I only see this happen in amine. Brutal shit

I've honestly never had dreams like this. Wish I did though, I think it would be lifefuel for me. My dreams are really weird and esoteric, but interesting.

In this one I was talking to this one foid as we were waking back to our hotel room on a snowy day. She dropped a ton of hints that I didn't pick up on before she finally said that she liked me.

We eventually kissed on a bridge.
It was wonderful. The snow was falling around us, the city lights were behind us, and it was perfectly quiet.

View attachment 173092
then I woke up.
we will never experince that :cryfeels:

had such a gr8 wet dream the last 3-4 nights in a row ngl

closest I've been to a girl is my old oneitis walking up to me and randomly fixing my shirt collar at a formal
:chad::chad:
Fakecel if you haven’t fantasised about kissing a girl in the snow

Trust me man, it's the worst suifuel in my life. I'm not exaggerating. That day will always be remembered as the happiest of my life, but the things it led to simply weren't worth it in any world.
Damn, I guess that's a valid point. I would still kill for an experience like that though

For real, man. I've had one similar to that

that will neve rhappen to you

Every fantasy I have cannott be attained

Just daydream bro

When I get dreams like that, knowing I will never experience it, I tend to go looking for nude images or solo videos of a girl that looks remarkably close to the one in the dream to jack off too.
Only way for me to deal with it.