Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Great day at the gym

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Aside from being a lot of douches there I had a great workout and had the sickest hardest somewhat painful pump in my forearms. I ate cleanly too.

Gyms in my area still closed. :feelsbadman:

How much is your bench max bro?

Are you a beast bro?
Why don't you try and ascend with a gym babe who squats 220?

Good to read

Are you a beast bro?
Why don't you try and ascend with a gym babe who squats 220?
That’s my plan. Steroids maxx into a beast this next year and get shredded and ascend. Or die trying lol...

That’s my plan. Steroids maxx into a beast this next year and get shredded and ascend. Or die trying lol...
God bless bro, I'm an oldcel, so not trying to roid and hypertrophy maxx, but just be healthy

Well done mate

God bless bro, I'm an oldcel, so not trying to roid and hypertrophy maxx, but just be healthy
I’m old too and sick of being a lonely sexless incel. So I’m gonna go all in with steroids and pull a chick with my physique or fail and just give up. Give zero shits about health consequences at this point.

Did you have to wear a cuck muzzle to get inside?

Gyms in my area still closed. :feelsbadman:

If you are a UK-cel there was a lastminute.com amendment to UK gyms reopening.

So much so that explains why social media was dead despite gyms vowing to reopen today.

Life must be great when you have a working brain and good hormone levels.

Did you have to wear a cuck muzzle to get inside?

I can barely breath while walking with a mask, let alone benching 90kg. Fuck that.

Will look into homeworkouts again. My neighbour bought a cardio machine so will I.

I'm a UK-CEL but like all "covid-19 laws" none are enforceable if challenged I guarantee it.

Here in the UK many so called "breaches" were nulled both by the courts when challenged by what I said prior. AND the fact Dominic Cummings (UK chief advisor for covid-19) breached and broke every covid-19 social distancing law himself.

Oh and the less said about "Black Rioters Matter" gatherings or "bloc parties" the better.

Based meme except "ages 13-16" actually happen between ages 11-14.

Gym coping starts at ages 17 plus if not sooner.
It's true but that's a pill too heavy to swallow for most /fit/ users.

It's true but that's a pill too heavy to swallow for most /fit/ users.

Never heard of that copecel reddit. But...........

Face > Hair > (resting homeostasis) shoulder to waist ratio > height of a guy who doesn't work out

Better than subhuman roidhead gymcel wasting his time as foids can see < is no match for a naturally proportioned man.

Never heard of that copecel reddit. But...........

Face > Hair > (resting homeostasis) shoulder to waist ratio > height of a guy who doesn't work out

Better than subhuman roidhead gymcel wasting his time as foids can see < is no match for a naturally proportioned man.
I’m not short so that’s why I think I may be able to ascend if I roid up and get under 10%. If I was a manlet i probably wouldn’t even bother.

Exercise is one of the best copes. Just need to push yourself hard enough ;)

I’m not short so that’s why I think I may be able to ascend if I roid up and get under 10%. If I was a manlet i probably wouldn’t even bother.

No gym for your face.