Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Great awareness from a normie in the comment section of this video

C

Currently Rotting

Recruit
★★
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evhLzq7Gsak[/video]

@ "J G" Says:

"I noticed something, this only happens to average or below average looking men"

Chads are literally incapable of sexual assault and rape.

I'm not even joking, my teacher was talking about this and she said Matt Lauer was deranged because he wasn't good looking, but if he was itd be fine. Face is all that matters

Bri8564 said:
I'm not even joking, my teacher was talking about this and she said Matt Lauer was deranged because he wasn't good looking, but if he was itd be fine. Face is all that matters

I believe you, women are often the most blunt and vocal about lookism. This abhorrent act of discrimination is ignored 100% of the time.

I fully support females calling out male harlots for their degeneracy, as long as the accusations are true. We need to start scaring these primitive beasts into monogamy since they won't do it on their own.

What's that thing on the right supposed to be? I was unaware that dogshit was a valid hair color.

Also, who do they think they're fooling by painting women faces on their leathery old skulls?

Rape from an ugly male=shitty genes forcefully being transferred to the child of the woman
Rape from a handsome male=good genes being forcefully transferred to the child of the woman

Even if she thought the handsome guy was an asshole, he still did nothing wrong from an evolutionary standpoint. That's all that matters to women's subconscious minds.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back