Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

greasy balls wtf

overlystinkypants

overlystinkypants

Banned
-
i havent showered for like 2 weeks now and its horrible. my smell is terrible.

but the worst part is my balls. they're literally fucking greasy what the actual fuck why? if i touch them they just stick to my hands. and they smell even worse idk what to do honestly.

My balls get like that after a few days without showering. I love it, I love the smell, I love the grease.

You don't know what to do? How about taking a shower ffs

eurocel said:

its too cold outside, id just freeze after taking my clothes off and pouring water on my skinny body. i said im a climatecel.

eurocel said:

I just took a shower and I miss my ball stench. I was dragging my finger against the grease all day and sniffing it.

my shower gang gang

overlystinkypants said:
its too cold outside, id just freeze after taking my clothes off and pouring water on my skinny body. i said im a climatecel.

What does that have to do with anything? Is your shower outside lol

jackbud said:
I just took a shower and I miss my ball stench. I was dragging my finger against the grease all day and sniffing it.

This is y ur incel

overlystinkypants said:

Then put water on a towel and clean yourself with it. You can also put shower gel on your body and then clean it with the towel

fuck i think i just had a stroke, i was trying to write a sentence and i kept putting the wrong words, probably doing it in this too, fuck

eurocel said:
What does that have to do with anything? Is your shower outside lol

no but its still pretty cold inside. during summer i can literally shower all the time as the temperature is pleasant but now its just too fcking cold.

Facade said:
Then put water on a towel and clean yourself with it. You can also put shower gel on your body and then clean it with the towel

but after a quick while the hot water will lose temperature and i'll freeze again. besides towel is too much hassle.

overlystinkypants said:
no but its still pretty cold inside. during summer i can literally shower all the time as the temperature is pleasant but now its just too fcking cold.

but after a quick while the hot water will lose temperature and i'll freeze again. besides towel is too much hassle.

Do you not have hot water or something what the fuck are you on about?

eurocel said:
Do you not have hot water or something what the fuck are you on about?

in this temperature it quickly loses heat dude

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKMNSvpB9dY[/video]

overlystinkypants said:
in this temperature it quickly loses heat dude

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKMNSvpB9dY[/video]

Well idk where you live but it's time to join us in the first world.

eurocel said:
Well idk where you live but it's time to join us in the first world.

i live in cambodia

My scrotum is always dry no matter what.

Disgusting pig tbh

FeminismsCancer said:
Disgusting pig tbh
He says he lives in cambodia so it's probably because of the 100% humidity 45°C weather they have over there.

Juxtaposition6 said:
He says he lives in cambodia so it's probably because of the 100% humidity 45°C weather they have over there.

More reasons to shower twice a day at least then.

FeminismsCancer said:
More reasons to shower twice a day at least then.
The sweat overcomes the water and soap under those conditions so he'd have to shower every half an hour.

Aww, dude how many times have you fapped. Have you got dick cheese now?